Any cool pics or events from the Off Season/Purge?

Image may contain: Jason DeLaurelle, Terry Kramer and Blaine Tiller, people smiling, people standing and indoor

Here's me and my 5 liter stein from the other night. It doesn't look all that big compared to wreck it ralph on the left there. But that's what happens when you are 5'11" and your best friend was a lineman in college. The guy in the middle was happy he got a 1 liter stein. So we made fun of his little thingy.

Image may contain: Jason DeLaurelle, Terry Kramer and Blaine Tiller, people smiling, people standing and indoor

Here's me and my 5 liter stein from the other night. It doesn't look all that big compared to wreck it ralph on the left there. But that's what happens when you are 5'11" and your best friend was a lineman in college. The guy in the middle was happy he got a 1 liter stein. So we made fun of his little thingy.

Question...did you have to drink 5 litres of beer to get that? If so...how sloshed were you?! Haha

Question...did you have to drink 5 litres of beer to get that? If so...how sloshed were you?! Haha

Negative. So we had a punch card. And had to drink 10 liters of beer to get the 1 liter stein. And then 100 liters to get the 5 liter. we did them both within a year. The kind of beer we drank is from the brewery you see there. Stiegl. And if you have never had it. It is amazing.

Other things include smoking a bunch of meat. Here is something I did recently. Pork Belly burnt ends. They were 'punch a loved one in the face on Christmas Morning for more' good.

Image may contain: food

Negative. So we had a punch card. And had to drink 10 liters of beer to get the 1 liter stein. And then 100 liters to get the 5 liter. we did them both within a year. The kind of beer we drank is from the brewery you see there. Stiegl. And if you have never had it. It is amazing.

Other things include smoking a bunch of meat. Here is something I did recently. Pork Belly burnt ends. They were 'punch a loved one in the face on Christmas Morning for more' good.

God those look good, got a new smoker for Father's day, it was the Oklahoma Joe's "Longhorn" which I absolutely love.

Gonna throw some Boston butts on there soon!!!

That guy on the left, we should put'em on our team.
Btw IB where have you been hiding out at? Saw a couple times at the hoop.
He actually played on college. Thus the PSU shirt.

And really haven't been on any boards much. Has been a pretty cool off season for me not moderating.

Good to see you also.