aTm Firing Jimbo....

Y’all remember that stupid A&M commercial where those weird nut grabbing nazis Aggie fans were doing their homo-annoying stupid little midnight cheerleading squad, and all the other SEC fanbases quivering in fear at the noise, and Jimbo sitting back in his dark office, smugly grinning like, “Yeah. Be afraid, SEC. We’re coming.” Y’all remember that?

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Please not Elko. Please not Norvell.

It won't be Lanning. Not being a dick. But that isn't a better job than what he has now. And the expectations will be through the roof if he did. And I couldn't be lucky enough for it to be Kingsbury.

Realistically the names you are hearing now is the agents on the backend trying to get better deals for their clients.
I’m curious why you say that about Elko and Norvell. Are those guys you’d like to see at ND eventually? With ND playing a pseudo ACC schedule, I would have thought you’d be happy to see those guys leave Duke and FSU.

I’m curious why you say that about Elko and Norvell. Are those guys you’d like to see at ND eventually? With ND playing a pseudo ACC schedule, I would have thought you’d be happy to see those guys leave Duke and FSU.
FSU is a far better job than A&M. Honestly A&M is a shit job. You’re #2 in your state, and now you can’t even claim to be SEC exclusive, you have to recruit against the SEC and Big 12, you have to play Bama and LSU annually, and the fans have unrealistic expectations, and their culture is insufferably stupid. FSU has hot bitches and is in Florida.

FSU is a far better job than A&M. Honestly A&M is a shit job. You’re #2 in your state, and now you can’t even claim to be SEC exclusive, you have to recruit against the SEC and Big 12, you have to play Bama and LSU annually, and the fans have unrealistic expectations, and their culture is insufferably stupid. FSU has hot bitches and is in Florida.
I agree with that, especially now that it looks like FSU will find a way out of the ACC contract. The allure of aTm is the huge cash available, but facing Bama and LSU is such a tough hurdle…and the donors are paying for you to get past them. The Yell Squad or whatever it’s called is weird AF too…every school has their traditions, but that one is lost on me.

I agree with that, especially now that it looks like FSU will find a way out of the ACC contract. The allure of aTm is the huge cash available, but facing Bama and LSU is such a tough hurdle…and the donors are paying for you to get past them. The Yell Squad or whatever it’s called is weird AF too…every school has their traditions, but that one is lost on me.
I find everything about A&M insufferable. I’d absolutely HATE coaching there.

Y’all remember that stupid A&M commercial where those weird nut grabbing nazis Aggie fans were doing their homo-annoying stupid little midnight cheerleading squad, and all the other SEC fanbases quivering in fear at the noise, and Jimbo sitting back in his dark office, smugly grinning like, “Yeah. Be afraid, SEC. We’re coming.” Y’all remember that?

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
He was smugly grinning over the zeros in his contract.

Norvell is one of the guys I wanted ND to interview when Kelly left. I think he is a heck of a HC. And with TAMU resources. And the SEC bias nationally that could be a monster. And yeah. I would like to see Elko get a shot at ND in the future if he continues to improve as a coach. I really liked him at ND. And even though he wasn't here long. He made vast improvements in a very short period.

To be fair. Brohm who is now at Louisville was my number 1 target to replace Kelly. But for whatever reason his name never came up with any intent. And look at home now.

But FSU is still number 2 behind UCF.