Beirut

Does he have theories?
I read a Twitter thread yesterday that is claiming that some high level Iranian officials have turned on the leadership and are feeding the US info on locations of weapons facilities and secret stockpiles Used by Hezbollah. There’s been a few other “warehouse fires” in the ME lately.

Of course, I can’t share the link because I forgot to bookmark it and it wasn’t someone I follow. It had a very optimistic conspiracy feel to it, but also somewhat compelling if everything presented was true.

I read a Twitter thread yesterday that is claiming that some high level Iranian officials have turned on the leadership and are feeding the US info on locations of weapons facilities and secret stockpiles Used by Hezbollah. There’s been a few other “warehouse fires” in the ME lately.

Of course, I can’t share the link because I forgot to bookmark it and it wasn’t someone I follow. It had a very optimistic conspiracy feel to it, but also somewhat compelling if everything presented was true.
There are a couple of stories out there about that. Higher ups are turning against the current regime in Iran. Very interesting isn't it?

If it was a "good guy" operation, I hate that so many innocents were caught in the blast.
I agree with that. But it could also be a matter of someone just torching the warehouse when they realize they’re being raided or some other type of sabotage. We can never discount the possibility of a garden variety incompetence, it only takes one person making a big mistake for tragedy to happen (though it’s usually a series of mistakes or misfortune).