Best three TV episodes

Big 8 Rules

Any show, any genre. Not best or favorite series. Just the best three individual episodes of anything you’ve seen. Could be a series finale, could be some random episode in the middle of a show’s life that just stuck with you.

I’ve got my three but I’ll let a little momentum build up. Or let the thread die a lonely death. Either way. 😁

OK, I'll play. Blue Bloods, the two episodes with Lyle Lovett guest starring as a Texas Ranger, and the one where the 2 uncles team up with the nephew to go after gun runners...
Should have also said do not all have to be from the same series. 😊

#1 for me. The series finale for The Americans, my favorite series. Probably won’t come through with the oomph as just a YouTube clip without the context of watching the six seasons leading to this, but Dire Straits’ Brothers in Arms was simply perfect accompaniment. A couple of the characters quick scenes in this montage were the wrap-ups of brilliant character arcs. I even had a personal aha here and there in the series, for example the reference in an earlier season to Bendix in Kansas City, specifically to the W88 warhead that I worked on in that plant early in my working days. Still the coolest job I’ve had, albeit also the lowest paying. 😁

Star Trek Deep Space Nine - In the Pale Moonlight (Duet as runner-up)

Game of Thrones - The Lion and the Rose (The Rains of Castamere as runner-up)

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Nightman Cometh (Paddy’s Pub: Home of the original Kitton Mittons as runner-up)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Fool for Love (The Body as runner-up)

Cowboy BeBop - Black Dog Serenade (Ballad of Fallen Angels as runner-up)

Seinfeld - The Chinese Restaurant (The Marine Biologist as runner-up)

Parks and Rec - Moving Up (part 2) (Leslie and Ron as runner-up)

Star Trek: The Next Generation - Measure of a Man (Lower Decks as runner-up)

Married With Children - The Camping Show(originally titled the Period Piece). The Marcys and Bundys go to a remote cabin and the
women's cycles synchronize ...
- It's A Bundyful Life. Sam Kinnison guest stars as Al's guardian angel.
Two and a Half Men Old Flame With A New Wick- Charlie's old fling has a sex change and dates his mom.

Married With Children - The Camping Show(originally titled the Period Piece). The Marcys and Bundys go to a remote cabin and the
women's cycles synchronize ...
- It's A Bundyful Life. Sam Kinnison guest stars as Al's guardian angel.
Two and a Half Men Old Flame With A New Wick- Charlie's old fling has a sex change and dates his mom.

O M G .... I cannot believe I did not include Married with Children... My fav episode where Al built his own bathroom.

It's fascinating! As the digital landscape continues to evolve, Vox Livestream remains at the forefront of innovation, setting new benchmarks in the live TV industry.

Gilligan's Island - Episodes with bamboo car.

My next favorite is GoT - The end of Stannis:

And of course, I am sure everyone has this one on their list....

Mopiness of Doom!

I was told...Stannis is not dead!!!😁
Star Trek Deep Space Nine - In the Pale Moonlight (Duet as runner-up)

Game of Thrones - The Lion and the Rose (The Rains of Castamere as runner-up)

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Nightman Cometh (Paddy’s Pub: Home of the original Kitton Mittons as runner-up)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Fool for Love (The Body as runner-up)

Cowboy BeBop - Black Dog Serenade (Ballad of Fallen Angels as runner-up)

Seinfeld - The Chinese Restaurant (The Marine Biologist as runner-up)

Parks and Rec - Moving Up (part 2) (Leslie and Ron as runner-up)

Star Trek: The Next Generation - Measure of a Man (Lower Decks as runner-up)
Three examples requested...you give far more...not able to count accurately...you sure you're not a barner??