Biggest questions and scenario village for the 23 season

batchaps4me

2022 Poster of The Year!
My big question is for TAMU's coaching staff. Quite frankly I wonder how much of the offense is going to have Bobby's touch on it. More than that, if the O is struggling against a good D, can Jimbo let Bobby call the plays or does he take over? IMHO, Jimbo will take over. Here is scenario village: on 09SEP TAMU plays @Miami, and the O sputters against a decent defense for a half or 3 quarters in a close game but TAMU wins. Two weeks later they have a four game stretch hosting AU, Arky, Bama and then @Tennessee. Is Bobby still calling plays at the end of that run? I highly doubt it, hell even if their O kills it against Miami, I doubt that Jimbo can leave his OC alone through that stretch. I also believe that the more Jimbo limits Bobby, the worse the team will be. What say you?

a0a4f8a2-8b3a-4632-bdc7-3186e90fd75c_text.gif

My big question is for TAMU's coaching staff. Quite frankly I wonder how much of the offense is going to have Bobby's touch on it. More than that, if the O is struggling against a good D, can Jimbo let Bobby call the plays or does he take over? IMHO, Jimbo will take over. Here is scenario village: on 09SEP TAMU plays @Miami, and the O sputters against a decent defense for a half or 3 quarters in a close game but TAMU wins. Two weeks later they have a four game stretch hosting AU, Arky, Bama and then @Tennessee. Is Bobby still calling plays at the end of that run? I highly doubt it, hell even if their O kills it against Miami, I doubt that Jimbo can leave his OC alone through that stretch. I also believe that the more Jimbo limits Bobby, the worse the team will be. What say you?
This ^^ Jimbo's ego won't allow him to do anything other than micromanage. TAMU needs to unload him after this season if he doesn't produce.

This ^^ Jimbo's ego won't allow him to do anything other than micromanage. TAMU needs to unload him after this season if he doesn't produce.
I never understood that hire. People think he is hot shit because he won one title with an absolutely loaded roster. He's another Larry Coker.

Fisher can recruit, I've never thought he was anything special coaching-wise.

Thing is though.....if Jimbo pisses off Petrino, ol' Bobby will do everything he can to implode that program. That's how he rolls.

Just an observation:

Fisher was OC under Bobby Bowden same as Mark Richt.

During Richt's tenure at UGA, he had the most success running his own offense in his first 7 years. When he turned over the OC duties to Bobo, his winning percentage actually went down.

Just an observation:

Fisher was OC under Bobby Bowden same as Mark Richt.

During Richt's tenure at UGA, he had the most success running his own offense in his first 7 years. When he turned over the OC duties to Bobo, his winning percentage actually went down.
The biggest criticism Ive read for UGA not doing a 3-peat is due to Bobo being OC.

The biggest criticism Ive read for UGA not doing a 3-peat is due to Bobo being OC.
I like what I'm seeing. I was big and loud in my disappointment of Bobo during his formation as an OC, but he's learned a lot in the last 8 years. He has more talent on his OL this year than he ever had under Richt. I'm kinda excited to see what he can do with the talent that Kirby has put on the roster.

I like what I'm seeing. I was big and loud in my disappointment of Bobo during his formation as an OC, but he's learned a lot in the last 8 years. He has more talent on his OL this year than he ever had under Richt. I'm kinda excited to see what he can do with the talent that Kirby has put on the roster.

1st and goal from the 3. Doesn’t run Gurley. Ends up missing field goal. Lose by a field goal.

1st and Bobo

Never forget