Bourbon Recommendation

Went to the State Store and they were out of 1792. As much alcohol tax as they charge in Alabama you would expect better.
lol well damn, I did get a bottle of the Virgin 101 last night, I was shocked at the price, I thought I was getting the wrong thing.. $15 something for the fifth, I was pleasantly surprised, I took one straight shot after the twist off and was expecting much more burn being 101 but it was smooth, drank about half the bottle mixed with diet pepsi .. I know, supposed to drink bourbon on ice or neat, but I like what I like :)

lol well damn, I did get a bottle of the Virgin 101 last night, I was shocked at the price, I thought I was getting the wrong thing.. $15 something for the fifth, I was pleasantly surprised, I took one straight shot after the twist off and was expecting much more burn being 101 but it was smooth, drank about half the bottle mixed with diet pepsi .. I know, supposed to drink bourbon on ice or neat, but I like what I like :)
Full agreement. We should like what we like and follow our own lead when it comes to these things.

101 is definitely the best under $20 a bottle there is. Which explains why so much goes overseas. It is basically only available in Alabama and NC. Once you try it you can understand why it flies off the selves. This is a blind taste review and the reviewers said it was basically a $60 bourbon.

May be an image of drink and text that says 'Red Bull may give you wings... But Whiskey gives-you balls'

I got in knee deep last night.. feeling it this morning..
That same day(I didn't make it til dark)I had my usual nine Yuenglings along with a gram or so of the "medical green" when some jackass gave me two shots of tequila. I spent an hour or so half nekkid in the bathroom floor hoping to get sick and pass out. Eight o'clock is a bitch of an hour on Friday around here. :)