Christopher Lane Foote. The best inside joke?

Actually truth be told Id rather take it from beiind. Than to get it from the front. In c

Yup. Me bean tryin real hard to talk like you city folk up yonder beyond the mountain pass way beyond.
You need more pages of run-on sentences and rants that do not include paragraphs. :p

That I do. Asswipe.
575068788-tumblr_lx9xuhhyDy1r0re1to1_r1_250.gif

I am not the proprietor to Relative Proficiency. It utilises anothers metric. Therefore without permission from Sports Reference Im breaking a law. I also am not the proprietor to the National Championship Belt. CFP is or at least should be. I do know how to take methods unfamiliar to me and make use of them. Alabama won the Belt from Auburn. Who won it from L.S.U. Who won it from Clemson. Who won it from Ohio St. Who won it from Penn St. Who won it from Kentucky of all teams.

I am not the proprietor to Relative Proficiency. It utilises anothers metric. Therefore without permission from Sports Reference Im breaking a law. I also am not the proprietor to the National Championship Belt. CFP is or at least should be. I do know how to take methods unfamiliar to me and make use of them. Alabama won the Belt from Auburn. Who won it from L.S.U. Who won it from Clemson. Who won it from Ohio St. Who won it from Penn St. Who won it from Kentucky of all teams.

Ahhh... there's the Christopher Foote I remember.

giphy.gif