****College Baseball Thread****

I didn't read the article, but I thought I saw a headline saying USC (the real one) got left out. Is that true and, if so, is that a big deal considering the season they had?

I didn't read the article, but I thought I saw a headline saying USC (the real one) got left out. Is that true and, if so, is that a big deal considering the season they had?
If you're referring to the PAC USC they were on the cusp of making the playoffs until they tanked in the conference tournament.

If you're referring to the PAC USC they were on the cusp of making the playoffs until they tanked in the conference tournament.

OK, yup, the real one (South Carolina is hosting a regional). Just the headline of the article made it sound like it was a huge slight to leave them out, but it was probably just sourced from a Trojan site.

Meh, I say, suck it up buttercups and do better and you too can host a regional. By do better, ya know what I mean......#1 SOS and #2 RPI.....that kinda thing. The beauty of hosting is that you're supposed to have the home field advantage and UK earned that. Besides, reserved seating at Kentucky Proud Park is sold out for day 1. All that's left, apparently, is grassy hill (bring your own chair or blanket) seating in the outfield.

Meh, I say, suck it up buttercups and do better and you too can host a regional. By do better, ya know what I mean......#1 SOS and #2 RPI.....that kinda thing. The beauty of hosting is that you're supposed to have the home field advantage and UK earned that. Besides, reserved seating at Kentucky Proud Park is sold out for day 1. All that's left, apparently, is grassy hill (bring your own chair or blanket) seating in the outfield.
Word has it the UK athletic director built them a tent city complete with honey buckets next to the football stadium ^^

Word has it the UK athletic director built them a tent city complete with honey buckets next to the football stadium ^^

They're putting up the teams and staffs in dorms for a small fee. Believe it or not, Kentucky's had indoor plumbing for a few years now, so no need for honey buckets or outhouses.

They're putting up the teams and staffs in dorms for a small fee. Believe it or not, Kentucky's had indoor plumbing for a few years now, so no need for honey buckets or outhouses.
Now lemmee spin your head around. Even places like Alabama and West Virginia got some of them fancy flushy thingys also. Howz about dat?

Not sure about Lousiana or Tennersee tho.