***College Basketball Thread***

Ready to play NBA2K or Foosball? Dont patronize me, it is pretentious. And orange still sucks! :LOL:
In Lexington last year y'all shrimp slapped us. We have beaten you twice since then and are 19-1 in SEC games since then. That said, I have been around too long not to realize that anything can happen. Y'all have tons of talent and you can't deny that. I'm hoping we open a keg of Whoop ass on y'all, but you never know.

In Lexington last year y'all shrimp slapped us. We have beaten you twice since then and are 19-1 in SEC games since then. That said, I have been around too long not to realize that anything can happen. Y'all have tons of talent and you can't deny that. I'm hoping we open a keg of Whoop ass on y'all, but you never know.
You will be opening the keg of whoop ass, we will be opening beer kegs.

Wow, what a day of upsets!

unranked UK over #5 TN
unranked Oregon over #9 Arizona
unranked Vandy over #15 Arkansas
unranked NcST over #16 Miami
unranked IU over #18 Wisconsin
unranked Creighton over #19 Providence
unranked Florida over #20 Mizzou
unranked New Mexico over #23 San Diego St.
unranked Clemson over #24 Duke

#17 TCU over #11 K St

Not sure there has ever been this many unranked teams beating top 25 teams in one day.

Last edited:

f3e83150-9531-11ed-9aff-d2e9e1caed56

Last edited:

Bang bang die mutha fukka!!!!

Guess he is in the prison transfer portal now.

@Hard2Bluff @MarineUKFan

No argument there. Sure, UCLA may have more titles, but their success came almost exclusively under one coach and over a limited period of time. UK has sustained success over many decades and many coaches. Hell, we've had 5 coaches win national titles. Nobody can come anywhere close to that.

We are currently riding a 4 game win streak, we face Kansas Saturday who is riding a 3 game losing streak. Should be a hell of a game regardless.

Im just glad Gonzaga lost several earlier in the season this year for a change. They always get a free ride down the stretch and coast to a top seed.