College Football Thread 2023 Edition

Best four? Says who. Fact of the matter no undefeated P5 conference champion has ever been left out of the CFP until today. Enjoy watching Washington travel all the way to New Orleans to beat the team that beat Bama in Bama's house. The same New Orleans where FSU boat raced LSU.
Dude, all your wildest dreams are coming true, enjoy it!
1701629991824.gif

Best four? Says who. Fact of the matter no undefeated P5 conference champion has ever been left out of the CFP until today. Enjoy watching Washington travel all the way to New Orleans to beat the team that beat Bama in Bama's house. The same New Orleans where FSU boat raced LSU.
Cry more.

So tell us why you had Oregon beating 10 pt underdog and undefeated Washington in Vegas.
Because you beat them by 3 at home in what was probably the most electric game atmosphere in the NCAA this season. IMHO in close first games, the losing team gains a game planning advantage for the rematch. Losing the home field and gameplan advantages was worth more than 3 points, IMHO. I was wrong though. It appears that winning by only 3 at home was the anomaly.

Because you beat them by 3 at home in what was probably the most electric game atmosphere in the NCAA this season. IMHO in close first games, the losing team gains a game planning advantage for the rematch. Losing the home field and gameplan advantages was worth more than 3 points, IMHO. I was wrong though. It appears that winning by only 3 at home was the anomaly.
Don’t justify yourself to him. Your reply is logical and correct, but wasted on him.

So it didn't have anything to do with the eye test or what Vegas along with the college football pundits were saying?

Absolutely. What my eyes saw watching games and highlights and checking stats.

I can point to a dozen pundits that agreed and disagreed with me. So can you. How is this wrong?
You aint wrong. Ive just been riding the UW train all year because they always find a way to win,

Absolutely. What my eyes saw watching games and highlights and checking stats.

I can point to a dozen pundits that agreed and disagreed with me. So can you. How is this wrong?
Everyone and their brother had Oregon beating Washington because of the 'eye test' that includes stats. The eye test is flawed.