College Football Thread 2023 Edition

Pennix threw for 408 yards vs Oregon last season. Suffice to say the Yucks lost that game just like they're going to lose @ Husky Stadium this year.

a5b3d681-7593-4f74-9ecf-fda17845bfeb-eug_111122_uo_uW_FB_24.JPG
Nix was injured. You lucked up.

Nix was injured. You lucked up.
Unlike Washington's QB, Nix likes to run and thus paid the price. He pulled the same sh1t two weeks later vs Oregon St. and got the same treatment. If you aspire to be an NFL QB keep your ass in the pocket and let your RB's do the running.

Unlike Washington's QB, Nix likes to run and thus paid the price. He pulled the same sh1t two weeks later vs Oregon St. and got the same treatment. If you aspire to be an NFL QB keep your ass in the pocket and let your RB's do the running.
Nix plays hero ball. Pennis is too cowardly to put it on the line. It’ll serve him well in the long run of his career, but it’ll cost his teams victory in the biggest games. It’s weakness. He’s soft. Skilled, smart, sharp, but spineless. A jellyfish.

Nix plays hero ball. Pennis is too cowardly to put it on the line. It’ll serve him well in the long run of his career, but it’ll cost his teams victory in the biggest games. It’s weakness. He’s soft. Skilled, smart, sharp, but spineless. A jellyfish.
Pennix plays in a pro style offense and was told by his coaches multiple times do not run the ball if you can help it. There's pro style offenses and then there's those offenses that use a RB as a QB.

Pennix plays in a pro style offense and was told by his coaches multiple times do not run the ball if you can help it. There's pro style offenses and then there's those offenses that use a RB as a QB.
Yeah our “QB” sucks. Negates none of what I said. 😉

Penix sucks so much that he threw for more yards than any other D1 QB last season and leads the NCAA this year in passing yards. If that's sucking then Milroe must be the next Joe Namath in waiting.
I didn’t say he sucked. I called him smart, even. But, also cowardly and soft.

I’m correct.

TBH just waiting for the wife to get home and get me some tacos at La Parrilla.

While watching football on the TV's they have there. And no soccer.