College Football Thread 2023 Edition

Wow. Really.

That is a huge no no for ND.

One of your commits is on campus today and I have purposely been hush about because it hadn't been reported yet. Now it is starting to get out so thought I would ask
Kirby has been very clear to every player that he recruits that his goal for each player is to find the place where they are happy, comfortable, and satisfied with their decision for their future. He wins most, but loses some, but he believes in his philosophy. I believe in him.

I was all excited about Washington moving to the B1G but week after week they have the most boring games of all the conferences. It's like watching paint dry.

You got it! Purple Reign ^^

purplereign2.jpg

By far the best drive and play selection of the night so far. Great balance.

Very happy with starting on the 5 marching all the way down and putting 7 on the board. That is what I hoped to see tonight. First full drive I have seen them deliver tonight

CU had multiple starters out including Heisman hopeful Travis Hunter. Not that it would have changed the outcome but the score would have been closer imo. The Yucks are going to come into Husky Stadium and leave with a loss.

huskystadium12.jpg
Oregon still would have won by 17-plus and that is a blowout, good sir.