College Football Thread 2023 Edition

Thanks man... I was just hoping for a close game... the atmosphere and energy was the difference. I have to admit I was surprised we pulled that one out. I kept waiting on UK to bust out some big play and break our hearts but the football gods were with us. Hell, we might even get bowl eligible if we can bring this to the upcoming game with Clem.

GG
Ditto, the atmosphere was incredible. Great game! I had about a dozen blue cats fans sitting close to me. They were into the game as much as the home crowd. There was a Kentucky girl, probably about eleven years old, having the time of her life and totally devoted to the Cats. Her family got up and left after we scored to take the lead late in the fourth.

F_RNMkDbIAA7tnz

Bad news for the B12, our #1QB got a medical red shirt for this year, and will return next season. Other starters will probably follow...
Unsubstantiated rumors suggest he could have played weeks ago but chose not to for fear of getting hurt, have you heard this?

Anyhoo…
1700447799613.gif

Unsubstantiated rumors suggest he could have played weeks ago but chose not to for fear of getting hurt, have you heard this?

Anyhoo…
View attachment 24166
No, he did a shit ton of damage to his knee, More than ACL alone, MCL and Crustatious (SIC?) ligament as well. He was cleared to practice, but no contact...