Comedy clubs ...

batchaps4me

2022 Poster of The Year!
Has anyone here frequented a comedy club? I have never been to one but I found out one is damned near in walking distance. I am thinking about going on open mike night just to hang out and see how the sausage is made. I would like to eventually have a minute or five on stage but am far from trying that right now. The bad news is that open mike starts in the middle of the night, at 7:30, and I don't know if I can stay up that late ...

There's one in Birmingham that I've been to several times. It's always a fun night. Never been to an open mic, but I'd pay to see you! Go for it bro...
Thanks but that is down the road at best. I have been working my ass off researching a bit called "Am I senile or stoned". So far it is too close to call so I got nothing.

Go and heckle the "talent". Remind them they're wasting their time, and going nowhere. Throw items, shatter their confidence, and laugh your ass off when they walk off the stage, dejected.

Cruelty is an art best practiced like a dick.
I'm not too old for that but am far too brittle for it. I have only one fight left in me but it would have to be over quick ... like right before the other person knows I am fighting and not one second more.

I'm not too old for that but am far too brittle for it. I have only one fight left in me but it would have to be over quick ... like right before the other person knows I am fighting and not one second more.
Im all i on you trying it. Putting yourself out there will only make you stronger and more confident! And hell, you may get some laughs, you are funny as hell on here. Dont wuss out!

1706860367775.gif

Amen brotha... I know that feeling well. That is exactly why I bought my 12ga. Bullpup... at our age it takes way too long to recover and if it aint over pretty quick then I'm toast.

Amen brotha... I know that feeling well. That is exactly why I bought my 12ga. Bullpup... at our age it takes way too long to recover and if it aint over pretty quick then I'm toast.
I told my son the same thing that Dad told me when I said an "old man" couldn't last 10 seconds in a fight. "Do you think he don't know that? He has plans on ending it in less than three".

I told my son the same thing that Dad told me when I said an "old man" couldn't last 10 seconds in a fight. "Do you think he don't know that? He has plans on ending it in less than three".
Mike Tyson quote: Everybody has a plan until they get hit in the mouth. theres always exceptions, but I dont think this younger generation will know what to do when they see and taste their own blood.

Never forget that we didn't get this old by being soft. A life sentence don't mean near as much as it did when we were 25.