Congrats Bama. That was one helluva game.

That 4th and 4 shit completion call will be a topic for a few days. Don't let the shit talking get to you. If I'm OK with it, you should be. Congrats.
My only complaint with the game was officiating. Kirby called a brilliant game and y’all played fierce with no die. A few plays that could have gone either way decided it. We may both be locked out but no one can tell me that wasn’t the two best teams in the country playing, tonight.

it has been. 41-2 since 2021. CHAMPs for another month!

but i am mad at the officials for not reviewing that pass. i am also mad at CKS for not calling a TO and forcing a review. and as usual, i am mad at Bobo.
It was a catch.

FSU got screwed so damn bad.
When OSU was in a similar situation, Cardale Jones took over at QB and won his CCG against top 15 ranked Wisconsin 59-0 (or something like that).

FSU had 2 games to show some offense and it looked bad, really bad.

With a 12 team format, FSU would be in with the autobid…but they wouldn’t be ranked 5th. I’m curious where they’d be. Same with Georgia, they’re top 4 (IMO), but the CFP has them #6 I think.

UGA has more of a grievance than FSU IMO, but no one is crying for the B2B champs.

When OSU was in a similar situation, Cardale Jones took over at QB and won his CCG against top 15 ranked Wisconsin 59-0 (or something like that).

FSU had 2 games to show some offense and it looked bad, really bad.

With a 12 team format, FSU would be in with the autobid…but they wouldn’t be ranked 5th. I’m curious where they’d be. Same with Georgia, they’re top 4 (IMO), but the CFP has them #6 I think.

UGA has more of a grievance than FSU IMO, but no one is crying for the B2B champs.
I'm not gonna cry at all. Bama hit a wide open WR for a TD. He was wide open because of a missed assignment. Cover him and break up the pass and that TD turns into a field goal. UGA's missed field goal got pushed back to a 50 yarder because of a false start. That FG would have been good from 45.

So those 2 plays alone change the score to UGA 27, Bama 23.

It was a helluva football game and I'm a damn proud Dawg.