Coronavirus

I knew this would happen........ I need a Corona....and maybe a whiskey.... :ROFLMAO:
0ead0449-96b2-4f51-9969-99bb9e50d8f2-2033-0000016bc7ca7e9f.jpg

speaking of Virus',, @batchaps4me will like this one,,
back in 85, My ship was about to pull into Rodman Panama.. all over the news at that time was a brand new sexual virus that would kill you.. they didnt know much about it,, they called it Aids..
Our medical officer called everyone to the mess decks prior to Liberty and gave a long speech about the virus and said that Panama had over a 50% infection rate.. he then said that if you had to, to use a condom, that would keep you from getting it and passed out Rubbers to everybody..
Well, me being 21 at the time, I went out, and the first place we went was a brothel/bar where I proceeded to get fucked up.. I picked a sweet looking spanish brown gal and put the rubber on and went to town..
after, the rubber had broken (remember, standard Navy issue) and was balled up around the base of the bent shaft ...
I totally freaked out, ran back to the ship.. got in the shower, and proceeded to scrub my dick with a greeny pad.. no shit.. I scrubbed and scrubbed,, and remember I was drunk and scared.. My dick looked like hamburger meat for about two weeks.. but I'm proud to say I'm still Aids free to my knowledge :)..

back in 85, My ship was about to pull into Rodman Panama.. all over the news at that time was a brand new sexual virus that would kill you.. they didnt know much about it,, they called it Aids..
Our medical officer called everyone to the mess decks prior to Liberty and gave a long speech about the virus and said that Panama had over a 50% infection rate.. he then said that if you had to, to use a condom, that would keep you from getting it and passed out Rubbers to everybody..
Well, me being 21 at the time, I went out, and the first place we went was a brothel/bar where I proceeded to get fucked up.. I picked a sweet looking spanish brown gal and put the rubber on and went to town..
after, the rubber had broken (remember, standard Navy issue) and was balled up around the base of the bent shaft ...
I totally freaked out, ran back to the ship.. got in the shower, and proceeded to scrub my dick with a greeny pad.. no shit.. I scrubbed and scrubbed,, and remember I was drunk and scared.. My dick looked like hamburger meat for about two weeks.. but I'm proud to say I'm still Aids free to my knowledge :)..

With a greenie … you are more of a man than I ever could be! Damn that hurts, I can barely sit down just thinking about it...

With a greenie … you are more of a man than I ever could be! Damn that hurts, I can barely sit down just thinking about it...
At one of my duty stations we had a guy that lived in the barracks with us that was averse to taking a shower. You could smell him before you could see him. One day and a few cases of beer later we had had enough. We ended up dragging him into the head, taking scrub brushes and scouring powder and Scrubbed him down good LOL! That shit had to hurt! Never had to worry about smelling him again after that, he actually became squared away as hell LOL!

At one of my duty stations we had a guy that lived in the barracks with us that was averse to taking a shower. You could smell him before you could see him. One day and a few cases of beer later we had had enough. We ended up dragging him into the head, taking scrub brushes and scouring powder and Scrubbed him down good LOL! That shit had to hurt! Never had to worry about smelling him again after that, he actually became squared away as hell LOL!
a good ol Blanket party squared away more sailors than the Company Commanders ever did lol.

Some hazing is really good hazing. Our squad gave a rat a blanket party. I never hit him but when they were done I told him that the next time he ratted us out he would see me coming, it would be quick and he would be spending time at medical on a liquid diet. He was never with us but was never again against us.

We've got scripts for season 3 of Gaymish right here !!!

Poor woman, if she got knocked up pregnant and had a youngin' by you, it's first words were probably "Roll Tide!".