Crazy Stat on SABAN’s recruiting classes

The life of a long time DAWG.

Georgia Bulldogs QB Stetson Bennett says it's not his job to be a savior by winning a national championship (espn.com)

According to research by ESPN Stats & Information, 30 different teams have won a national championship since the FBS/FCS split in 1978. None of them has an active drought longer than Georgia's. Since the Bulldogs' last national championship in 1980, they've had 16 top-10 finishes in the final AP poll, the most during that span among teams that haven't won a title.

1641345636350.png

This is the foundation of SEC Shorts "Hope".

Georgia Bulldogs QB Stetson Bennett says it's not his job to be a savior by winning a national championship (espn.com)

According to research by ESPN Stats & Information, 30 different teams have won a national championship since the FBS/FCS split in 1978. None of them has an active drought longer than Georgia's. Since the Bulldogs' last national championship in 1980, they've had 16 top-10 finishes in the final AP poll, the most during that span among teams that haven't won a title.

View attachment 8509

2010 was the first for us in my lifetime. First since 1957. I will start feeling bad for y'all if you don't break the drought by 2033. BTW, y'all win Monday.

Fuck you, "Hope". Die, Motherfucker, die.
d63431ccda394714f2c266f3cf143211.jpg

View attachment 8509

I am sure ND is either right behind Georgia there. Or in the top 5.