Early signing day 2023 thread

I am a bit mildly and pleasantly surprised that Coach Freeze was able to accomplish. We got our best WR class in history, top ten overall from HS recruiting and not relying much on the portal. It appears that our staff is mending some relationships with HS coaches and showing that is a priority. Also as far as average player rating, using 24/7 numbers we are within a half point per player as compared to Bama, Texas, and OSU. So far, so good on the Plains.
So Freeze is already up to speed by y'all's typical cheating standards? 😁

The only thing that baffles me about UGA's class is that they signed the #1 punter in the nation. UGA only punted 31 times the whole year. In comparison, Bama punted 56 times. Why would the #1 punter chose to go to a place where he rarely gets to showcase his job skills?

The only thing that baffles me about UGA's class is that they signed the #1 punter in the nation. UGA only punted 31 times the whole year. In comparison, Bama punted 56 times. Why would the #1 punter chose to go to a place where he rarely gets to showcase his job skills?
Money is for nothin' and the chicks for free ...

Dude's got a leg from hell. Why didn't he go to Iowa? Y'all punted 86 times this year.. With an opportunity like that, he would be a Ray Guy Award winner and one of the highest drafted punters in NFL history.
I don't know what happened there. He grew up an Iowa fan. Something didn't add up.

Dan Lanning at Oregon is in "fuck around and find out" mode.

ODD caught a case of sore vagina and blocked me so can someone quote this post so he can see it. Lanning has been killing it in recruiting since he arrived at Oregon just like his predecessor Mario Crystalballz when he was the HC there. Coaching those kids up is still a thing in college football ... unless you're a transfer portal wh0re.

oregon45.jpg

Meanwhile Dan Lanning is Kaylen DeBoer's b1tch.

oregon43.jpg