Email Issues Fixed

tumblr_inline_oq0grsS65V1t4mggh_540.gif
tenor (14).gif

When you get one of the emails, go to the bottom where it says you can click to disable all emails. Try that

This and also, you might be getting some emails from the previous email system that was faulty that are still trickling through. Nothing I can really do about that but shouldn't happen for too much longer. If the email notification is for something that happened more than 12 hours ago it is just an old notification that the old email system finally pushed through.

This and also, you might be getting some emails from the previous email system that was faulty that are still trickling through. Nothing I can really do about that but shouldn't happen for too much longer. If the email notification is for something that happened more than 12 hours ago it is just an old notification that the old email system finally pushed through.
So, just an FYI, I've turned off just about everything, and I came home to 27 emails today. Not a big deal, just letting you know I'm still getting them.

So, just an FYI, I've turned off just about everything, and I came home to 27 emails today. Not a big deal, just letting you know I'm still getting them.
I had to click on the stop all emails thing a couple of times in the emails themselves, and it seems to have worked.... I haven't gotten one since yesterday...

I had to click on the stop all emails thing a couple of times in the emails themselves, and it seems to have worked.... I haven't gotten one since yesterday...
Done that. Three times. Still came home to a bunch of emails. It's not a huge deal, I just sort by group and delete them all at once. Just letting mgt know.