Fans not of playoff teams. Who you cheering for?

I joined the Orangebloods boards and they're pretty confident Texas is going to beat Washington this time around. They won't be so cocky by the time I'm done trolling them.
I browsed a thread or two and saw that you posted in there. I was actually surprised that you behaved yourself (unless you’ve gone back and stirred shit up since). There were a couple typical homers in there, and a couple more objective people.

I would like Texas’ chances better against Michigan or Alabama. I think the Washington offense would put up more points than either of the other two, I hope Texas can keep up. UW only won by a touchdown in last year’s Alamo Bowl, but the game wasn’t that close. Texas will be without their best tailback again, but they will be better at that position than last year. Basically the same receivers, but Mitchell, who transferred from Georgia, has been a great addition. The Texas defense has looked good this year, except the defensive play calling is shit during the last minute or two of a half, and when they‘re just trying to protect a lead. Conservative defense doesn’t conserve shit.

Good luck, and if Washington wins, I hope they win the next game too.

I browsed a thread or two and saw that you posted in there. I was actually surprised that you behaved yourself (unless you’ve gone back and stirred shit up since). There were a couple typical homers in there, and a couple more objective people.

I would like Texas’ chances better against Michigan or Alabama. I think the Washington offense would put up more points than either of the other two, I hope Texas can keep up. UW only won by a touchdown in last year’s Alamo Bowl, but the game wasn’t that close. Texas will be without their best tailback again, but they will be better at that position than last year. Basically the same receivers, but Mitchell, who transferred from Georgia, has been a great addition. The Texas defense has looked good this year, except the defensive play calling is shit during the last minute or two of a half, and when they‘re just trying to protect a lead. Conservative defense doesn’t conserve shit.

Good luck, and if Washington wins, I hope they win the next game too.
Those cvnts took away my posting privileges even though I didn't post anything negative on there.

I was actually surprised that you behaved yourself
Not that I have any reason to doubt you, but for some strange reason I want to call bullshit. I just don't think it is in @AlaskaGuy to behave. 🤣 🤣 🤣 I give him shit, but truth be told he reminds me of a lot of my family and I know he would fit in down on the Warrior River where the coal miners escaped from a dry county in some rough ass bars. BTW, it is probably good advice to expect trouble on a Saturday night in The Pink Lizard, formally known as Maxines.

Not that I have any reason to doubt you, but for some strange reason I want to call bullshit. I just don't think it is in @AlaskaGuy to behave. 🤣 🤣 🤣 I give him shit, but truth be told he reminds me of a lot of my family and I know he would fit in down on the Warrior River where the coal miners escaped from a dry county in some rough ass bars. BTW, it is probably good advice to expect trouble on a Saturday night in The Pink Lizard, formally known as Maxines.
For reals, I ain’t lying, he was being a gentleman. One guy even defended him in the thread and said he was welcome on the site. They obviously don’t know AG.