Fans not of playoff teams. Who you cheering for?

i would be less confident
that UW would be favored over UGA -

does that suggest UGA shoulda been in
over UW ?
I'm not suggesting that UGA should be in. They lost to Bama. Frankly, I don't think Bama should be in either. I'm just saying that the best 2 teams in the country decided reality Saturday night. I'll leave the rest of the bitch session to the rest of CFB nation.

I'm not suggesting that UGA should be in. They lost to Bama. Frankly, I don't think Bama should be in either. I'm just saying that the best 2 teams in the country decided reality Saturday night. I'll leave the rest of the bitch session to the rest of CFB nation.
And if we were locked out, I’d get it. It’s be far more logical this year than last. But as you say, those were the best two teams. No doubt about it imo.

And if we were locked out, I’d get it. It’s be far more logical this year than last. But as you say, those were the best two teams. No doubt about it imo.
if the game was played this weekend,
texas would smoke bama or georgia -

So do me a favor and tell me who would be favored over UGA

Michigan?
Washington?
Texas?

We saw the true NC Saturday night.

Don't be bitter

But I would have both Texas and Michigan as pick em against Georgia. And I'm saying that as a Domer. That fucking hates Michigan.

I think both of them match up really well on the lines. That Texas Defense is for real. And giving Sark a month to plan for an opponent on offense is just as scary as giving Kirby a month.

I would favor Georgia against Washington by 7. Mainly because Washington has just been the cardiac kids all season. They have relied on the passing game to get them out of a lot of jams and I wouldn't want to give Kirby a month to plan on how to pressure that pass game.

Don't be bitter

But I would have both Texas and Michigan as pick em against Georgia. And I'm saying that as a Domer. That fucking hates Michigan.

I think both of them match up really well on the lines. That Texas Defense is for real. And giving Sark a month to plan for an opponent on offense is just as scary as giving Kirby a month.

I would favor Georgia against Washington by 7. Mainly because Washington has just been the cardiac kids all season. They have relied on the passing game to get them out of a lot of jams and I wouldn't want to give Kirby a month to plan on how to pressure that pass game.
I'm not bitter. Quite the opposite. I see this whole situation differently. I'm perfectly content with a matchup versus FSU in the Orange Bowl. UGA lost to Bama in what I consider a playoff game. Does that mean that those other teams are better than UGA? We'll never know, but I don't think anyone else knows, either.

I'll put it like this....UGA is 44-3 in the last 47 games. If you knew that ND was gonna have that same record in your next 47 games, how bitter would you be about anything??

I'm not bitter. Quite the opposite. I see this whole situation differently. I'm perfectly content with a matchup versus FSU in the Orange Bowl. UGA lost to Bama in what I consider a playoff game. Does that mean that those other teams are better than UGA? We'll never know, but I don't think anyone else knows, either.

I'll put it like this....UGA is 44-3 in the last 47 games. If you knew that ND was gonna have that same record in your next 47 games, how bitter would you be about anything??

Homie. We lost to Louisville and didn't even look good doing it. FSU knocked off Louisville. On a neutral field with their 3rd string QB in his first start. We had a guy that has been playing in college since almost the Obama administration and is a shoo in as the poster for the next most interesting man in the world commercial.

The Georgia you are talking about hasn't happened to ND since before my first playboy. I have no way to know what I would feel like.

Now I do still think FSU got shafted. And the QB Travis said it best. If only he could have fucked up his leg earlier in the season to find out how good FSU is without him. Georgia might be playing Louisville instead. But under the information available with the choices to make. I think the correct 4 were taken. And with Georgia's bowl. I think it depends on who sits on both sides.

If a ton of Dawgs opt to forgo the bowl for the draft and a bunch of highly motivated Noles play. It could be a dangerous combination. But at full strength. I favor Georgia by 10 over FSU.

if the game was played this weekend,
texas would smoke bama or georgia -
Washington smoked Texas in last year's Alamo Bowl and they'll do it again in the Sugar Bowl.

Bevo1.jpg

Let them know how shook you are that Bama is in.
Pretty much every board has a thread on that sham and most everyone is of like mind. The CFP committee is a sham. Tell me what other team sports league has this kind of shady mafia like scam going on. Do you think the NFL has this kind of bs where a bunch of weasel cvnts choose the playoff teams. Not hardly.

Pretty much every board has a thread on that sham and most everyone is of like mind. The CFP committee is a sham. Tell me what other team sports league has this kind of shady mafia like scam going on. Do you think the NFL has this kind of bs where a bunch of weasel cvnts choose the playoff teams. Not hardly.
Fuck the NFL. Stop dripping, you whiney bitch, and prepare to be butt fucked by Bama if you slip by Texas.