Feels good

Hell keeping a coach long at my school is amazing. Our school had a full rotation of Oklahoma State and OU wrestlers including National Champs who come in to an already well oiled machine. Coach a couple of years and head out.
Now that would be the way to get coaches.

Now that would be the way to get coaches.
My coach was a 2x National Champ and was old school. After he left the younger guys straight out of college started coming in.

We owed a lot of the machine to having an amazing wrestling facility that we all started in around 3 or 4. I started going to tourneys at 4 years old and by 6 I went to my first national tourney.

Winning Tulsa Nationals and elementary and Jr High State is almost a requirement for making Varsity in HS.

Iowa beats Minnesota 35 to 4 last night in Minneapolis. Iowa only gave up 1 takedown in the first 9 matches, the rodents #1 ranked heavyweight was their only victory.

Illinois comes to Iowa city next Sunday, #2 Michigan was supposed to as well but they canceled sports for 2 weeks. That would have been a good dual.

@CowpokeU I see okie st is wrestling UNI and Iowa st on the 30th. It would be great if they hung around one more day and came to Iowa City and took Michigans dual meet spot that they forfeited.

@CowpokeU I see you guys went 2 for 2 this weekend. We only wrestled once and beat the hell out of Illinois. Marinelli at 165 didn't wrestle, he is going through covid protocol. If he's actually positive for it, in the big ten, he's out 17 days, which would put him out for penn st. if his test was in the last few days. That could be a big point swing in the dual.