Florida State coaching search...

Now I'm getting into dilemma area. I trust you with all that is FSU. I also know an "insider". That FSU fan speaks the very opposite.

He’s said no. Pretty much all confirmed.

I still question that articles validity of interviews or the candidates it’s listed.

Maybe not

Well, If that article is correct in its candidates:

Franklin is less of a chance than Bob. Norvell has Major off field issues that would dick us before he coaches a game, and that’s IF he says no to Arkansas. Campbell would also be an Arkansas target and he’s also a Midwest guy so it’s be a challenge to get him here.

The brass fired Willie and shot their shot and missed. Now what?

Well, If that article is correct in its candidates:

Franklin is less of a chance than Bob. Norvell has Major off field issues that would dick us before he coaches a game, and that’s IF he says no to Arkansas. Campbell would also be an Arkansas target and he’s also a Midwest guy so it’s be a challenge to get him here.

The brass fired Willie and shot their shot and missed. Now what?
Still plenty of time. Firing WT early will work in our favor

Had 2 interesting thoughts on the matter as I was driving to Tallahassee today. 1) FSU possibly has a guy inside Clemson that might be able to give them some insight in to their situation with the coordinators there. The 2 I hear about are Elliot and Venables of course but Scott might also be a darkhorse contender here. Terry Bowden is a grad assistant at Clemson (weird right). Now that might not seem like a big deal to many but Terry is the guy that put them on to Jimbo Fisher a decade ago. People often forget Fisher coached for him at Auburn during his tenure there. I know this may seem a bit out there but something to keep in mind.

2nd. I wonder if Bob feigned interest in the FSU job in order to try to help open it up for Mark. I have little doubt that there was contact between the parties before Willy was canned. His interaction with the admin have at the very least shown the level FSU is willing to go to get this thing back on track. (Speaking financilly that is). Mark at the very least knows what Bob was offered and the other things FSU was willing to do to get him. That being said I seriously doubt Mark is going to be the guy.

So, I think there's a better than negative chance, we're legitimately going to hire Jack Del Rio.

Bobby bowdon was quirky, boistrous, outspoken,, and had a good ole boy charm about him.. not saying they want to go back that direction,, but,,
Leach or Kiffin would be scary at FSU..