For teams that played week 0

Irishblooded

First off. It is first game. We all know better than to say you are good or bad based on that game. Way too many variables.

But saying. I can't remember the last time I felt this good about QB play at ND.

If there was a wart in every BK team it always seemed to be QB.

This might be the strongest team and best QB since 2015.

First off. It is first game. We all know better than to say you are good or bad based on that game. Way too many variables.

But saying. I can't remember the last time I felt this good about QB play at ND.

Hartman is legit. The oline looks great. Defense hasnt been tested. Great showing!

Last edited:
Whittingham plays his cards close to his chest. Game time decision is BS. If it's Barnes, he will have had first team reps since camp. He has game experience without that benefit and did well. Will there be a dropoff? Yes, but not as drastic as people think. 12th man in this case will be altitude. Noise will not be a huge issue, FL is in the SEC and will be used to it, although it may surprise them...

Last edited:
Whittingham plays his cards close to his chest. Game time decision is BS. If it's Barnes, he will have had first team reps since camp. He has game experience without that benefit and did well. Will there be a dropoff? Yes, but not as drastic as people think. 12th man in this case will be altitude. Noise will not be a huge issue, FL is in the SEC and will be used to it, although it may surprise them...
The highest elevation in Florida is less than 400 feet. Swamp lizards won't be able to breath in the second half.

He did look sharp.