Former UGA player and current Cornhusker be robbing liquor stores

AlaskaGuy

Banned on 2 other boards #ThugLife

arik-gilbert-mugshot.png

Dude, you’re on the football team, free booze/weed/vapes, whatever, it’s available. Just show up and be cool…or be a dick, they’d probably be scared of you.

Either way, shit is free in college if you’re in a bad spot. There was a place that let us (as freshmen) drink off the keg free, the reason being “freshmen know freshmen girls, and all of you are so funny to watch drink!”.

Btw, it was $3 to get in on the keg back then. It was always a judgement call to get another keg or pocket a bunch of extra money when hosting.

Dude, you’re on the football team, free booze/weed/vapes, whatever, it’s available. Just show up and be cool…or be a dick, they’d probably be scared of you.

Either way, shit is free in college if you’re in a bad spot. There was a place that let us (as freshmen) drink off the keg free, the reason being “freshmen know freshmen girls, and all of you are so funny to watch drink!”.

Btw, it was $3 to get in on the keg back then. It was always a judgement call to get another keg or pocket a bunch of extra money when hosting.
For a second there, I couldn't figure this out. Then I saw it was another AG troll of UGA. Dumbass still hasn't figured out I got him blocked.

For a second there, I couldn't figure this out. Then I saw it was another AG troll of UGA. Dumbass still hasn't figured out I got him blocked.
AG trolls everyone not just UGA. He takes glee in instigating, but I don't think he really means anything by it.

He spent an inordinate amount of time trolling me personally on Rivals, tagging me unnecessarily, often. Fuck him. I have no use for his level of stupid.
Things are different on Rivals now. Aside from UF/FSU there is not much ragging going on. There are a lot less bammers and the one's there don't really rag anyone. I think the UGA fans don't want to jinx themselves by boasting too much. It is very different.

When you figure out the truth that Joe Milton has forgotten more about CFB than Penix ever knew then you will begin to understand truth.
:unsure:

Things are different on Rivals now. Aside from UF/FSU there is not much ragging going on. There are a lot less bammers and the one's there don't really rag anyone. I think the UGA fans don't want to jinx themselves by boasting too much. It is very different.
Jesus. That breaks my damn heart. Can you still post there?

Jesus. That breaks my damn heart. Can you still post there?
Yes

Melb is a MOD now and I asked him if they could free everyone. He said they still wouldn't. I think the bammers are just sated. They know they have had a great run. It's not as fun if you know you're going to win all the time. Even Championships are ho hum, we should have won.

:unsure:

Milton will have better numbers than Penix at the end of the year. You probably already know that, though.

I do my fair share of ragging

Yes

Melb is a MOD now and I asked him if they could free everyone. He said they still wouldn't. I think the bammers are just sated. They know they have had a great run. It's not as fun if you know you're going to win all the time. Even Championships are ho hum, we should have won.
Thank you! I’ll …spare you my opinions.

I appreciate the relay/info. Please do remind everyone over there that 1.) Auburn Cheats and 2.) Stannis Lives and 3.) 🤣 send them my gushing love~