Former UGA player and current Cornhusker be robbing liquor stores

Nobody has commented yet on how hilarious that shot of the entire fire team (reinforced) of cops standing outside the door was. That, to me, was the best part of the video.
I really don't see anything funny about it. I see a young person set up with a clear path to fame and riches throwing it out the window. I can envision a lifetime of regret. The extent of how many programs have given this guy a chance just speaks to how much he has thrown away.

I really don't see anything funny about it. I see a young person set up with a clear path to fame and riches throwing it out the window. I can envision a lifetime of regret. The extent of how many programs have given this guy a chance just speaks to how much he has thrown away.

Sometimes the best life lessons are the hardest ones to learn. I've got no sympathy for the guy and I found it very humorous that there were like 8 cops on that ring camera (or whatever) just waiting on him to get out. Shit happens and sometimes you gotta pay the piper and maybe all those programs were just enablers and not looking out for his best interest and he wasn't mature enough to figure out decisions have consequences, so shame on all of them I guess, but shame on him most because he did the crime. Either he'll learn a valuable life lesson or he'll spiral into a life of crime. Either way, that's on him.

Sometimes the best life lessons are the hardest ones to learn. I've got no sympathy for the guy and I found it very humorous that there were like 8 cops on that ring camera (or whatever) just waiting on him to get out. Shit happens and sometimes you gotta pay the piper and maybe all those programs were just enablers and not looking out for his best interest and he wasn't mature enough to figure out decisions have consequences, so shame on all of them I guess, but shame on him most because he did the crime. Either he'll learn a valuable life lesson or he'll spiral into a life of crime. Either way, that's on him.
I get all of that, but that still doesn't change my position on being sad he has ruined his life. I'm not saying my position is right or that yours is wrong, I'm just saying how I feel.

arik-gilbert-mugshot.png
Bunch of scrubs