Game threads

i try but I am easily distracted by shiny things
tenor.gif

You don't need legit play by play. I've always done mine with a "drive summary" after each possession. Just one post that gives the recap so that people either jumping into the thread or maybe not necessarily watching the game have an Idea what is going on. I've always hated game threads where there's no legitimate recap of the action. I've also always felt trolling and trash talk should be non-existent. There is plenty of time for that before and after a game, not during.

You don't need legit play by play. I've always done mine with a "drive summary" after each possession. Just one post that gives the recap so that people either jumping into the thread or maybe not necessarily watching the game have an Idea what is going on. I've always hated game threads where there's no legitimate recap of the action. I've also always felt trolling and trash talk should be non-existent. There is plenty of time for that before and after a game, not during.
Oh Great King, grace us with your superior thread style for tonight's Birds v Boys game, why dontcha?

I got out the habit back on Rivals as a mod. Never could spend enough time in a thread to run one. And usually ended up having to police or update half the others.

If I think about it I will for when I can. Honestly most of the time this year that ND has played I just haven’t been on the board.