Hey, any Madden 20 players here?

I quit playing games when I discovered women. You guys should try it! 🤭 ;):ROFLMAO:

Why not have both? They're not exclusive you know...

video-game-girls-09_12_16-600-43.jpg

z1-video-game-girls-09_12_16-600-7.jpg

video-game-girls-09_12_16-600-16.jpg

Right now just Madden, but I have Destiny 2 installed for the kids. They play other stuff, you know... dorknite and all. Minecraft is another favorite of theirs.

Go be cool and pick up Battlefield V lol.

I've actually boycotted all football games since NCAA was killed.

But right now I have Outer World's, D2, Borderlands 3, Battlefield 1 & V, Diablo 3, Apex, Fortnite because I can play with my brother cross platform (I suck at it but it's fun just to run at people all cowabunga like) Witcher 3, and Rocket League.

But for real, add me, we can at least talk on the headset.

Go be cool and pick up Battlefield V lol.

I've actually boycotted all football games since NCAA was killed.

But right now I have Outer World's, D2, Borderlands 3, Battlefield 1 & V, Diablo 3, Apex, Fortnite because I can play with my brother cross platform (I suck at it but it's fun just to run at people all cowabunga like) Witcher 3, and Rocket League.

But for real, add me, we can at least talk on the headset.
Right now just Madden, but I have Destiny 2 installed for the kids. They play other stuff, you know... dorknite and all. Minecraft is another favorite of theirs.
I play Halo (series), Borderlands, Call of Duty, etc. Mostly any FPS game, but I don't go online. I only play the solo campaigns.

Let me know when any of you try 3 on 3 Freestyle. Free basketball game from the PS store. It's awesome. It's like a modern day NBA Jam except you have to build your players up.

Let me know when any of you try 3 on 3 Freestyle. Free basketball game from the PS store. It's awesome. It's like a modern day NBA Jam except you have to build your players up.
I’m getting ready to try a 1 on 3 with the neighbor chicks. Does that count?