Hey SCAR fans

della

New member, old friend!
@RuffledFeathers
@Tenn"cock

I want to say congrats on the big win yesterday. I also want to say that I think SCAR fans are some of the best fans in CFB. Y'all endure and endure, but you stand strong no matter what. I admire that. There is no such thing as a bandwagon SCAR fan, y'all are dyed in the wool. Though the loss was shocking and disappointing, I can think of no groups of fans that deserve a huge win as much as y'all do. So, if the Vols had to get stomped, I'm glad y'all are the beneficiaries of it. :)

@RuffledFeathers
@Tenn"cock

I want to say congrats on the big win yesterday. I also want to say that I think SCAR fans are some of the best fans in CFB. Y'all endure and endure, but you stand strong no matter what. I admire that. There is no such thing as a bandwagon SCAR fan, y'all are dyed in the wool. Though the loss was shocking and disappointing, I can think of no groups of fans that deserve a huge win as much as y'all do. So, if the Vols had to get stomped, I'm glad y'all are the beneficiaries of it. :)

Thank you, della. Like I said in another post the only regret I had about that win was I knew it was your team. You have plenty to be proud of for this season and I am sure you guys will get a good bowl and win that. Mainly, I hope Hooker is ok and can play the rest of the season and bowl. I have not heard what his prognosis is if someone knows, let us know.

Thank you, della. Like I said in another post the only regret I had about that win was I knew it was your team. You have plenty to be proud of for this season and I am sure you guys will get a good bowl and win that. Mainly, I hope Hooker is ok and can play the rest of the season and bowl. I have not heard what his prognosis is if someone knows, let us know.

Torn ACL. Came out yesterday.

Op is a lady shitbag. Show respect.
surprise-surprised.gif

Unfortunately, Hooker's college career is over. Torn ACL in knee. If what you say is true, I remember you once telling me you hated UT many years ago that means I have grown on you some. :)

Unfortunately, Hooker's college career is over. Torn ACL in knee. If what you say is true, I remember you once telling me you hated UT many years ago that means I have grown on you some. :)

Well, to be honest, if UT had any other colors except Orange I would pull for them more often... and I am not gonna lie, when I saw that all urnge helmet they brought to the game, all I could think about was ya'll looked just like Clem, which is not a good thing since I have hated Clemson since I was 10 years old.

Well, to be honest, if UT had any other colors except Orange I would pull for them more often... and I am not gonna lie, when I saw that all urnge helmet they brought to the game, all I could think about was ya'll looked just like Clem, which is not a good thing since I have hated Clemson since I was 10 years old.
That is hardly what I was fishing for...