Hey you worthless commode hugging weasel dawgs!

della

New member, old friend!
Y'all must have crushed "bye" Saturday cause UT lost 13 of her 1st place votes and y'all got them.
Would you recap the game for me? :mad:

22fjsz.jpg
@OldDevilDawg ???
Fair is fair, give him a minute to come up with some BS.

He’s either working, sleeping, or drinking. He’ll get around to posting eventually. By the way, just in case you didn’t know, to “tag” a poster just type @ in front of their username: @RTR...USN (ret)
First of all, I'm betting he is doing 2 of the 3 options you mention and not just one. I know how to tag, but I prefer him to follow the smoke instead of tell him where the fire is. :)

I knew that, but was just trying to be helpful… obviously it went over like a turd in the punch bowl. 😂
Truth be told, I didn't give it a second thought, but I thought my response would be funny, so I posted it.
We beat y'all this year, so the afterglow of that still hasn't worn off. Don't think I could get pissed on a sports board no matter what.:)🍊:UT:

Truth be told, I didn't give it a second thought, but I thought my response would be funny, so I posted it.
We beat y'all this year, so the afterglow of that still hasn't worn off. Don't think I could get pissed on a sports board no matter what.:)🍊:UT:
You’re the only vol I actually like. The rest I tolerate. Don’t get used to that feeling though, we’re kicking your ass again next year.

bullshit, were beating their ass 2 more times this year :cool:
If you know what is good for you you'll just stay down and accept the 10 count. We can't be held responsible for the severity of the ass kicking we will impart on y'all other wise. bama's defense can't stop us and Young though a great player probably won't have a second career night to keep you in a next time. 😁