If y'all could spare some thoughts and prayers

RazzlDazzl

I'd sure appreciate it.

Someone asked about me being pretty much MIA for months in the Good Morning thread, I said I'd say why but never did.

I lost my uncle, aunt, and a close family friend in a very short period of time and poured myself into projects to cope. I don't know how many times that I typed good morning folks and stopped. Right now I'm at the hospital while my mom gets a blood transfusion.

Tell your loved ones what they mean to you every chance you get. God bless.

Hang in there, brother. You've got a family here to help you through. Prayers for your mom and you and the rest of your family.

Hanging on by a thread. Apparently they didn't like what I had to say about my mom, fainting, shortness of breath, blood pressure issues and my dad with one functioning lung and on the verge of needing oxygen being forced to wear a fucking mask.

It was suggested that I leave, they threatened to arrest my dad, down an arm as well as the lung, then I nearly got broadsided on the way home. I decided to sit out front and call my brother to chat who has to watch our late uncle's place and damn if I didn't have an asshole walk right up in my yard to do Lord knows what. I mean 15 feet from me. Haven't slept since 2:43am yesterday. I'm going to try and pass out so I can spell my dad. Hell of a damn day(s).

Hanging on by a thread. Apparently they didn't like what I had to say about my mom, fainting, shortness of breath, blood pressure issues and my dad with one functioning lung and on the verge of needing oxygen being forced to wear a fucking mask.

It was suggested that I leave, they threatened to arrest my dad, down an arm as well as the lung, then I nearly got broadsided on the way home. I decided to sit out front and call my brother to chat who has to watch our late uncle's place and damn if I didn't have an asshole walk right up in my yard to do Lord knows what. I mean 15 feet from me. Haven't slept since 2:43am yesterday. I'm going to try and pass out so I can spell my dad. Hell of a damn day(s).
We’re here for you brother, what can I do to help you?

Thanks for the support folks, I know some of us still believe in the power of prayer. I snuck my ass back in the hospital.

Like Charlie Daniels said in Uneasy Rider, I tucked my hair up under my hat, but I also shaved, put on my face diaper, and walked right in. Just got my mom to sleep, maybe I can pull off the same feat. Again thanks for the support folks.

Thanks for the support folks, I know some of us still believe in the power of prayer. I snuck my ass back in the hospital.

Like Charlie Daniels said in Uneasy Rider, I tucked my hair up under my hat, but I also shaved, put on my face diaper, and walked right in. Just got my mom to sleep, maybe I can pull off the same feat. Again thanks for the support folks.
We all have an ear for ya brother. ;) Prayer sent

We're all prayin brother.

Praying you and your family. I've lost both parents and am helping my wife deal with her mom being put in hospice care so I do understand some of what you are facing. I am going to PM you my phone number and I am available 24/7. God bless and keep you and your family.

Thanks so much for the offer man snd to and all of you as well. I told my mother she had a bunch of knuckleheads, (read that in your best Charles Barkley), praying for her from all over the country. She laughed a little, teared up, and told me to let y'all know how much that means to her.

Her hemoglobin level was at 4, they give transfusions below 8, and normal is 12. It might be a bone marrow issue. They scoped her from the top yesterday and didn't find anything and they're checking from the other end today. Everyone take care. My folks just spent their 49th wedding anniversary in the hospital.

Thinking about you today. How are things going currently?

Thank you all so much. Sorry for not checking the thread, I wouldn't hardly let her out of my sight the first two days home.

We've had her back for a few days and yesterday she grocery shopped after I made her a big breakfast then she left to go stay with my brother at our late uncle's place.

No word on why her hemoglobin levels got so low, but at least for the time being, she's doing better than she has in a long time.

God bless y'all.

Thank you all so much. Sorry for not checking the thread, I wouldn't hardly let her out of my sight the first two days home.

We've had her back for a few days and yesterday she grocery shopped after I made her a big breakfast then she left to go stay with my brother at our late uncle's place.

No word on why her hemoglobin levels got so low, but at least for the time being, she's doing better than she has in a long time.

God bless y'all.
Maybe her body just glitched for a moment? But getting better is good.