If you are undefeated GITT

Iowa scored 41 yesterday which included a touchdown with like 35 seconds left in the game. Ferentz had to run up the score, has to save Brian's cash. Need to average 25 points per game or he won't get paid as much. Won't be here next week, ped st will be to much. Also Iowa lost it's best offensive player in Lachey. Got horse collared and rolled up on during a catch. Looked bad. He left on crutches.

What's the story on your being a Awwwburn fan when you live in TN?

Just curious....not here to judge you, Batchy.
I grew up in Alabama, about 40ish miles north northeast of Tuscaloosa back in Bear's heyday. I had to declare, so I chose wisely. BTW, I have had permanent residency in Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Illinois, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Tennessee in my adult life.

Getting picked for Jury duty may be a bitch if you kept them.
I was able to turn my old DL every time I moved, except for my Alabama's license. It was suspended because I was in a wreck without insurance. I paid for the repairs on the other car, but never sent the reinstatement fee to Montgomery until a decade later when I was flagged trying to renew my Virginia license. Damned computers ...

I grew up in Alabama, about 40ish miles north northeast of Tuscaloosa back in Bear's heyday. I had to declare, so I chose wisely. BTW, I have had permanent residency in Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Illinois, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Tennessee in my adult life.
Try this out.
Alabama(born) Florida(currently) Mississippi Arkansas North Dakota West Virginia Montana California With stops in Hawaii Wyoming Oregon Colorado Tennessee.

:UDUB:

im-here-im-outside.gif