if you wanted to disappear, where would you go?

Bama Believer

18 and Counting! Roll Tide!!!
I have travelled quite a bit during my life from time in the Navy and work. I have skills as a machinist which is an international employable trade. I could disappear in Tokyo for sure, just not sure I'd like to live there, The Island of Nevis in the caribbean was a nice secluded place but lacking the population to blend in anonymously, Perhaps Halifax, but winters would be harsh. Panama or Guatamala would be nice with great weather, if I coud avoid being killed. Spain and Italy are both possible..

I have travelled quite a bit during my life from time in the Navy and work. I have skills as a machinist which is an international employable trade. I could disappear in Tokyo for sure, just not sure I'd like to live there, The Island of Nevis in the caribbean was a nice secluded place but lacking the population to blend in anonymously, Perhaps Halifax, but winters would be harsh. Panama or Guatamala would be nice with great weather, if I coud avoid being killed. Spain and Italy are both possible..
I think I’d stick out in Tokyo being a foot taller than everyone else

@tinp’s house because no one loves that bitch and no one would look there for that reason. If the police were called to do a wellness check on that cvnt (they wouldn’t), they’d set his place on fire just to hope, on the outside chance he’s alive, that he’d burn.

@tinp’s house because no one loves that bitch and no one would look there for that reason. If the police were called to do a wellness check on that cvnt (they wouldn’t), they’d set his place on fire just to hope, on the outside chance he’s alive, that he’d burn.
Bro, he provides nothing to this website. He is literally useless. Yet you give him a reason to stick around because you respond to his fishing trip every fucking time. Ignore him for Gog's sake. Let him go away peacefully.

Bro, he provides nothing to this website. He is literally useless. Yet you give him a reason to stick around because you respond to his fishing trip every fucking time. Ignore him for Gog's sake. Let him go away peacefully.
So be it. I’ve never used the ignite feature but… I find him tiresome. A d you’re right.

Eastern Europe.
Not sure where eastern Europe stops and Asia begins but im reminded of a stop in Istanbull Turkey while on a med cruise just after I joined my ship.. I remember steaks and leather were cheap but the most memorable thing was the window shopping for prostitutes, there was a street somewhere that had almost naked women in the display windows, you could choose, pay, and fuck. not sure if this is true but it was spread around that if a man got arrested in Istanbul, his wife had to work off his fine in the display windows lol...

not sure if this is true but it was spread around that if a man got arrested in Istanbul, his wife had to work off his fine in the display windows lol...
I'm not sure about Istanbul either, but that is how it works in Walker County, AL ...
BTW, if you want to disappear, tell your family and friends that you are going to have to dig up the water line. Oh, nobody will call, text, or visit for weeks ...