I'm getting tired of the medias love for Deion Sanders

He's definitely improved Colorado's recruiting but it's getting overstated by the national media. I doubt they even end up in a bowl game next season.
thought maybe they could get some wins OOC,
but looked to see they open at TCU,
followed by Nebbie and Co St,
so probably lookin at 1-2 to start the season -

I still don't understand why he accepted Colorado. He could have held out for a better program. I mean, weed is legal in a lot of states now. That's not as good a recruiting tool as he thinks it is.

Not gonna lie, I have watched quite a few of the videos he has been releasing on YT talking to the players and some practices... I love him.

This is interesting and from the player reactions in the video, they seem to have responded pretty well.

Not gonna lie, I have watched quite a few of the videos he has been releasing on YT talking to the players and some practices... I love him.

This is interesting and from the player reactions in the video, they seem to have responded pretty well.

He's a shit talker from way back. I have no doubt he'll find success. He's been successful in every endeavor in his life. But for the media to kiss his ass so hard while his Buffs will not likely make a bowl game in '23 is disturbingly close to some "woke shit" that simply isn't good for CFB.

He's a shit talker from way back. I have no doubt he'll find success. He's been successful in every endeavor in his life. But for the media to kiss his ass so hard while his Buffs will not likely make a bowl game in '23 is disturbingly close to some "woke shit" that simply isn't good for CFB.
Not sure how I see it harming or potentially harming CFB. The media rides the high of whatever they can find. There was no way, given his success and his name, that Sanders was not going to garner a lot of attention.

uh... woke shit.... I'm trans.

Not sure how I see it harming or potentially harming CFB. The media rides the high of whatever they can find. There was no way, given his success and his name, that Sanders was not going to garner a lot of attention.

uh... woke shit.... I'm trans.

Which way? Do you have a penis and pretend not to, or do you pretend to have a penis while you don't? It's just a question. I ain't judging.