Imma gonna kill the sonofabitch...

tenor.gif

So, Chris Foote is alright in my book and I need some more Relative Proficiencies in my life.

Sheriff actually is alright to talk to about sports in my book. The guy can be an asshole if pushed but also can talk in full knowledgeable ideas about Big XII football, baseball and basketball.

True, but he becomes annoying as hell when he believes he knows as much about other conferences as he does the Big XII. Arrogant bastard would argue with a tree about which way the wind is blowing.

True, but he becomes annoying as hell when he believes he knows as much about other conferences as he does the Big XII. Arrogant bastard would argue with a tree about which way the wind is blowing.

I intentionally stayed out of his other conference talks. Only talked Big XII with him because I saw his rantings and ravings elsewhere haha

Um, wtf happened the last few days?

Peter came over from the hoop so somebody had to let it slip.

Toad hates Peter with the most emphatic rage.

Toad crossed the line to which he admitted and apologized for.

Peter is gone.

That's a bad and quick way if explaining it.

Going the be honest, I have 11 years of observing toad and his reaction to people, he's never been wrong with his gut instinct and my gut instinct on most hooplans was bad so I'm going with history here and intuition

Going the be honest, I have 11 years of observing toad and his reaction to people, he's never been wrong with his gut instinct and my gut instinct on most hooplans was bad so I'm going with history here and intuition

I just skimmed the last 20 or so pages of the rejects thread and what went down over here. Toad went too far imo. But, his distrust for some of them is on point. That's why I ignored the requests for the links to this site.

Aside from that, it has clearly burned some asses up badly over there that they can't come here and spread shit like they can on a mod-protected forum. That's pretty entertaining reading to see a couple of losers meltdown over not having an audience other than those of you that engage them.

I'd say just let that thread die but that doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon.

I just skimmed the last 20 or so pages of the rejects thread and what went down over here. Toad went too far imo. But, his distrust for some of them is on point. That's why I ignored the requests for the links to this site.

Aside from that, it has clearly burned some asses up badly over there that they can't come here and spread shit like they can on a mod-protected forum. That's pretty entertaining reading to see a couple of losers meltdown over not having an audience other than those of you that engage them.

I'd say just let that thread die but that doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon.
I went back for one day, just to screw with handijob. I feel pretty good about that effort LOL!

You've got Myself, @PSUTE and @RTR...USN (ret) as mods here with @KillyP and @FifthQuarter as admins.

On my end, I'm going to mod like SO, but a bit more relaxed than even that.

I however will not tolerate the shit throwers from hoop coming here cussing everyone acting like a bunch of edgy 13 year olds.

Eh, the balance is back and all is well I believe.