Invited but Not Responded

Here are the people I've invited (mainly from hoop..can't get in to SO). They know it's here but just haven't shown up yet. I may be incorrect about 1 or 2, haven't kept up with each new addition

Toad
Alum-Ni
Big8Rules
Rubin Rock
CU#1Fan
Justin
Stymey
Temptress
dadecane
Signal Bama
Jackrabbit Slim
miah
della

To be totally honest BG, You folks can invite anyone you wish and I’m ok with it with some obvious exceptions. Anyone brings janty or his circle jerking cronies over and I will curse you with a thousand fleas in your crotch and no way to scratch!

Moi?

Not much we can do. The link was posted on SO. Hopefully some of our good guys we miss will see it but no way to keep the jerked poster & drunken mod from coming over. Except I don't think they'll get a big welcome & will probably stay too afraid to leave their walled compound.

Moi?

Not much we can do. The link was posted on SO. Hopefully some of our good guys we miss will see it but no way to keep the jerked poster & drunken mod from coming over. Except I don't think they'll get a big welcome & will probably stay too afraid to leave their walled compound.
I can generally get along with most. If any of the assholes show up I have no problem ignoring them.
For the record , I wasn’t saying you personally would, I was just commenting in general. Heading off to bed . 2:30 comes early!

Moi?

Drunk AF
Jacked AF
Delusional AF (AR)

The three douche bag amigos.

Here are the people I've invited (mainly from hoop..can't get in to SO). They know it's here but just haven't shown up yet. I may be incorrect about 1 or 2, haven't kept up with each new addition

Toad
Alum-Ni
Big8Rules
Rubin Rock
CU#1Fan
Justin
Stymey
Temptress
dadecane
Signal Bama
Jackrabbit Slim
miah
della

We have other ways of contacting a few of those.

I'll hit up:

CU#1
Stymey
Slim

Make sure you get the good stuff this time.... that last batch gave me the runs.....
poop sneezing GIF

Theres a USC fan that lives in Austin i believe. Didnt post over the past coupke of years as frequent as he used to. Very solud poster. May have been the guy talking about his "lola" story.. i believe i have the info correct. Can remember his screen name to save my life