Invited but Not Responded

giphy.gif

Had a JohnShadows that is a SCAR fan asking about this place on the Pick'em thread I placed on Rivals. Told him he would have to get clearance from you guys first. I didn't give him the link.
janty, ar, star, buford, just some of the names I'm not particularly interested in ever seeing again on the boards. Oh, and CFBfan... his shit just sucks up bandwidth.

janty, ar, star, buford, just some of the names I'm not particularly interested in ever seeing again on the boards. Oh, and CFBfan... his shit just sucks up bandwidth.

Fully understand. Just want to keep this place how you guys want it. Sounds like someone had infiltrated my sportsbonanza board that I wasn't aware of.

Fully understand. Just want to keep this place how you guys want it. Sounds like someone had infiltrated my sportsbonanza board that I wasn't aware of.
For the record, it's not my call to make on who's accepted here. I'm just one of many, and I always have the option to ignore someone I don't want to interact with.

For the record, it's not my call to make on who's accepted here. I'm just one of many, and I always have the option to ignore someone I don't want to interact with.

IMO, we need to accept all comers here. We are building something special. Let's build it and trust the powers that be to ditch the ones that have no redeeming value.