is orange ugly?

is orange ugly?

• Total voters
Wisdom comes from good and bad decisions. Never forget that if you aren't making mistakes, it means you're not trying. If the valedictorian was wrong 5% of the time, where does that leave the rest of us?
Yeah I put myself in the doghouse yesterday. We had our 4 year olds party yesterday. Meanwhile her older 3 (my stepkids) came home a day late since we swapped a day for my cousin's wedding next Saturday. The younger twin came home with an attitude that she wasn't helping do anything. Acted like she tried to wipe the table down but basically sat to the floor (on crutches and big time faked it). My wife and our neighbor who thinks she's my wife's best friend were there as well. I gave her an opportunity to get back to cleaning and she mouthed off. I lost my shit at her in front of all of them. Pissed my wife & neighbor both off. Coincidentally both twins mouthed off to my parents and they called their shit out in front of all of my wife's invitees. My whole side was basically assholes yesterday. Our problem is we were pissed of their attitude and taking attention from the 4 year olds party.

Yeah I put myself in the doghouse yesterday. We had our 4 year olds party yesterday. Meanwhile her older 3 (my stepkids) came home a day late since we swapped a day for my cousin's wedding next Saturday. The younger twin came home with an attitude that she wasn't helping do anything. Acted like she tried to wipe the table down but basically sat to the floor (on crutches and big time faked it). My wife and our neighbor who thinks she's my wife's best friend were there as well. I gave her an opportunity to get back to cleaning and she mouthed off. I lost my shit at her in front of all of them. Pissed my wife & neighbor both off. Coincidentally both twins mouthed off to my parents and they called their shit out in front of all of my wife's invitees. My whole side was basically assholes yesterday. Our problem is we were pissed of their attitude and taking attention from the 4 year olds party.
I learned a long time ago you CAN buy your way out of the doghouse. My going rate is about $1,000.00. Good luck 😂!

I learned a long time ago you CAN buy your way out of the doghouse. My going rate is about $1,000.00. Good luck 😂!
Eh, I'll stay in the doghouse. Think the wife & her family & friends realized it wasn't just me that had an issue. Hell my paternal grandpa was there for once and he cuffed my uncle so hard that he's deaf in that ear, so he told them they got off easy with a chewing and me carrying her butt back to the table to clean up.

It'll be OK. Wives ain't hard to find. I've had 4.

So stepdaughter that caused issues Saturday got officially in trouble at school today. She & her friends got caught cheating on reading tests for points. Even the wife and her ex started to agree that the stepdaughter is going the wrong direction. This ain't my first rodeo with kids from split families, regardless of the relationship of the split families. My two older cousins who I grew up with and my best friend grew up that way. My older cousins grew up like my situation where the families don't get along, while my best friend had amicable parties. Regardless all 3 of them did dumb shit to cause issues. I know the bs when I see it even though I wasn't in a split home. The friends I told the stepdaughter would get her in trouble did. Maybe this will be the wake-up call.