It’s ND - Michigan week

ND just lost one if their better WR yesterday. Announced he is going to the transfer portal. He is a deep threat burner kind of guy. And ND doesn’t throw more than 12 yards at a time so it negates his ability. So can’t blame him. He has like a half dozen catches for 25 yards on the season so far.
his backup that is the fastest guy on the team only has one play over 10 yards in competitive play, and that was a jet sweep again USC the other week for 50+ and a TD.
worst part is that the WR could have participated in the game today and still went to the transfer portal but chose not to.

Last edited:
I haven't been watching, but to say I'm surprised at the score would be the understatement of the year.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Again Kelly is a terrible HC. He makes his money beating up on the teams he is supposed to beat. Anytime you put him against a quality team, especially on the road he is as bad as Harbaugh.

And this QB. I just dont have anything good to say about him. I just pray that the Book experiment ends, soon. Because he has no ability to stretch the field. Michigan had their safeties literally 7 yards off the line of scrimmage. Because there is no chance that Book throws the ball further than that.

At this point I hope the game is big enough of a blow out for people to finally understand the fraud that he is

Still a lot of football left to play. Looks like the rain is about to move out. I fully expect Vincent Gray to keep getting picked on, and for him to keep receiving absolutely zero help as he gets burned, time and time again.