Kind of late for this kind of Bullshit...

PSUTE

Back to herding cats...
Staff member

Deion Sanders blasts Colorado players for not joining fight in practice​

Coming off a 1-11 season a year ago, new Colorado football coach Deion Sanders wants his team to fight harder in 2023.

Apparently, he means that literally.

A minor scuffle broke out during Wednesday's practice, but rather than stepping in to break things up – as some of his assistants did – Sanders admonished his players for not being more aggressive.

"I seen two of you walking off, over there, and you’ve got a key teammate fighting," Sanders interjected. "Where they do that at? Where they do that at?"

Not here, the players acknowledged.

"If one fights, we all fight," Sanders admonished. "You understand that? I don’t want to see you all walking off when somebody’s fighting. Never again!"

(The fight sequence begins around the 28:30 mark in the video.)

Also Wednesday, Sanders told the team he'd reached an important milestone in his recovery from a second surgery to address blood clots in his legs: He had the cast on his foot removed.

The cast was put on following surgery last month to help improve circulation to his toes.

Sanders says it's his personal goal to be able run on the field for his first game as the Buffaloes' coach Sept. 2 at TCU.

Seriously? Fights at practice? What kind of "team" is he building?

I kind of like his message. His teammates on O walked off when their teammate was outnumbered in a fight. Granted he started the fight, but at least drag the other bastards off your mate.
I’m torn on it. I see his/your logic but imo he should have admonished the ones fighting first, then the ones that didn’t back up their team mates.