Let’s talk about the old days in the old place

I made poor Aubie melt down a few times. Iron man, AV, Starscream and Franklin too. Texas_Longhorns-Fight was another I easily got red assed on the daily. T’was a fun board to troll.
I can't remember which one it was that came out of the closet .. Aubie or CB but they went full blown Antifa on their FB. I had one of 'em on my FB for a few years and the next thing I know I was like 'whoa wtf'. It happened not long after Trump was elected.

What about the battle between the free board against the paid board? @AlaskaGuy
Care to give a recap?
The inside on that thread. I kept getting tagged by MB douchebags knowing I couldn't reply without paying and I wasn't about to do that seeing how I hated that board with a passion. So a paid poster sent me a PM showing me that there were like a half dozen threads about me on the MB and I replied 'why'? He then replies with a link showing a leaderboard of top posters ... likes, points, etc ... and I was #1 in points and likes .. the two categories that meant the most to the MB douchebags and it p1ssed them off bigly. Mind you this is after Rivals changed up to the current board from the old board .. we never had that sh1t on the old board. So I'm thinking how can I take advantage of this .. and then it hit me like a message from god: I'm going to take a screenshot of this and start the ultimate troll thread'. And I did. It took me a good hour to get it just right before I hit the 'post button'. With a troll thread it's all about presentation including the topic title and that first post is a make or break imo. Luckily for me I learned how to troll from some of the best ... Rivals had some great trolls back in the day. I titled the thread something like '10,000 Likes: Hail to the King of Rivals'. Then I took my time working on that first post ... your allowed to tag up to 10 posters in a post on that board and post up to 10 pics so I tagged the 10 biggest douchebags on the MB and used google images for what I thought was the 10 best pics. My first sentence was something like 'Time to show your fealty by bowing down to your King' and the first pic in that post was the screenshot followed by this pic and afterwards pics of peeps bowing to various kings.

tyrant.jpg

Last edited:
I can't remember which one it was that came out of the closet .. Aubie or CB but they went full blown Antifa on their FB. I had one of 'em on my FB for a few years and the next thing I know I was like 'whoa wtf'. It happened not long after Trump was elected.
Poor @Aubie... I gave him a rough go too, and he was angry.

The inside on that thread. I kept getting tagged by MB douchebags knowing I couldn't reply without paying and I wasn't about to do that seeing how I hated that board with a passion. So a paid poster sent me a PM showing me that there were like a half dozen threads about me on the MB and I replied 'why'? He then replies with a link showing a leaderboard of top posters ... likes, points, etc ... and I was #1 in points and likes .. the two categories that meant the most to the MB douchebags and it p1ssed them off bigly. Mind you this is after Rivals changed up to the current board from the old board .. we never had that sh1t on the old board. So I'm thinking how can I take advantage of this .. and then it hit me like a message from god: I'm going to take a screenshot of this and start the ultimate troll thread'. And I did. It took me a good hour to get it just right before I hit the 'post button'. With a troll thread it's all about presentation including the topic title and that first post is a make or break imo. Luckily for me I learned how to troll from some of the best ... Rivals had some great trolls back in the day. I titled the thread something like '10,000 Likes: Hail to the King of Rivals'. Then I took my time working on that first post ... your allowed to tag up to 10 posters in a post on that board and post up to 10 pics so I tagged the 10 biggest douchebags on the MB and used google images for what I thought was the 10 best pics. My first sentence was something like 'Time to show your fealty by bowing down to your King' and the first pic in that post was the screenshot followed by this pic and afterwards pics of peeps bowing to various kings.

tyrant.jpg
The fucking painting made it so perfect. It burned their asses.