Let’s talk about the old days in the old place

He sure did turn out to be a dude.
kWlAd1.gif

@della and I took them to task... doubt we're well liked lol!
That was crazy! I actually got cornered behind enemy lines. Their MODS were cussing me and though I was defending myself, I was very polite. At one point they banned me just because they were so frustrated. If I were a boxer I'd be someone that uses the jab alot. However, I am not a bruiser and that was what was needed. Couch happened along and that was exactly what he did. He cleared a path right down the middle. That whole ordeal had MODS from different boards invading the other boards. It even involved the people that were above the MODS getting involved. AG was a causality of that war.

That was crazy! I actually got cornered behind enemy lines. Their MODS were cussing me and though I was defending myself, I was very polite. At one point they banned me just because they were so frustrated. If I were a boxer I'd be someone that uses the jab alot. However, I am not a bruiser and that was what was needed. Couch happened along and that was exactly what he did. He cleared a path right down the middle. That whole ordeal had MODS from different boards invading the other boards. It even involved the people that were above the MODS getting involved. AG was a causality of that war.
I do recall being in a three way chat with you and BamaGrad when that all went down. BG sucked as a mod but after she gave the mod thing up she was a totally cool person imo. She went from banning me on a regular basis to shooting the sh1t with me. I still didn't forgive her for banning me over the UK thread. Those UK fans are totally fvcking nuts about their basketball and that thread showed just how nuts they are. Worst of all that thread wasn't even on the BB board.

I do recall being in a three way chat with you and BamaGrad when that all went down. BG sucked as a mod but after she gave the mod thing up she was a totally cool person imo. She went from banning me on a regular basis to shooting the sh1t with me. I still didn't forgive her for banning me over the UK thread. Those UK fans are totally fvcking nuts about their basketball and that thread showed just how nuts they are. Worst of all that thread wasn't even on the BB board.
Where was this?

Where was this?
On Soundoff. BG was a mod on the old board she was banning me damn near once a month ... usually for fvcking with the SEC posters. Not my fault SEC fans are totally fvcking nuts. About the same time Bama fans were shooting each other over that Iron Bowl loss with the 100 yd runback some wingnut UK fan shot someone over a UK bb game so of course I took advantage of the situation and started a thread about it. Next thing I know the few UK fans that were on that board lost their sh1t and she banned me for two weeks and all I did was post a link in the OP to the article .. and maybe added a few words to that post. :D

On Soundoff. BG was a mod on the old board she was banning me damn near once a month ... usually for fvcking with the SEC posters. Not my fault SEC fans are totally fvcking nuts. About the same time Bama fans were shooting each other over that Iron Bowl loss with the 100 yd runback some wingnut UK fan shot someone over a UK bb game so of course I took advantage of the situation and started a thread about it. Next thing I know the few UK fans that were on that board lost their sh1t and she banned me for two weeks and all I did was post a link in the OP to the article .. and maybe added a few words to that post. :D
Shit, she used to ban me all the time, too. I’d argue with her over it, and more than once I got her to angrily overturn it. I’d sit out what it should have been anyway - which I think even pissed her off more.

I remember every word of it. I was trying to get you to lay low. Those MB MODS hated you. They insisted on your ban.

I don’t remember who it involved but I recall a time when one poster got so upset with someone trolling him that he challenged the guy to a fight. Everyone assumed it was message board BS, but this guy was irate, he wanted his pound of flesh.

Anyway, the angry dude wouldn’t let it go and eventually they agreed to meet up and settle their differences. Whoever was the troll wasn’t looking to fight, he was still trolling, this time in real life. He was posting live updates with pics included and asking things like, “I’m at the Home Depot parking lot. Is this you? I don’t want to beat up the wrong guy!”.

IIRC, the troll acted like he didn’t see the responses in time and would go somewhere else. Something like, “I’m at Chick FIL A now, come over here”. The angry dude drives over to Chick FIL A, then says “I see you in the blue shirt on your phone!”. Well, that wasn’t the troll, but the troll posted a photo of that innocent guy from across the street, telling the angry dude to not attack the poor bastard since he had no idea what was going on.

This went on for a while, with the troll never revealing himself. Of course the angry dude just kept getting more and more upset. I think a mod nuked the thread since it had pics of the angry dude at various locations, not that you could really identify him.

The details may be way off, but that was the gist of it. Anyone else see that? I think both posters were from Texas.

Them calling for his ban.
AG was constantly posting that troll king on a throne and that really pissed them off. The MB MODS were drunk with power. They were little gods.

They were finally disbanded and all new MODS were given control.

Anyone remember AR going to the stadium and punking Deez?
And the GOAT:
Christopher L. Foote, lol!

@Shower Fart's story about the meet-up to rumble reminded me of 'ol Christopher Lane Foote. Speaking of Mr. Foote, it was epic when @CowpokeU went to his address and posted pics here. Simply one of the best things in a while lol.

I’ve always gravitated towards Southern folks and stayed consistent with that when I got to rivals. They would laugh at my lame jokes and made me feel welcome. I did like like F the Bruins though and chat with him on FB here and there. LQ was a commie but was entertaining. Who had the retarded cat?