Life Update

Some of you already know, others don’t but on Tuesday morning I’ll be having surgery to remove a small tumor from my skull. It’s not cancerous but has been an absolute bitch to deal with for the last year.

Total hearing loss on the right side, balance and coordination struggles, memory issues and pretty much constant pain.

So, I’m always up for prayers, good thoughts, words of wisdom or a proper smart ass remark. I won’t be on here much during the first part of the recovery but I’ll try to check in from time to time and I should be ready to go 100% when the season kicks off.

This bowl ban means I’m going to be an obnoxious Mizzou fan all year win or lose. Prep yourselves now, kids.

So yeah. That’s all. Just thought I’d let you all know what’s up.

Dang man. You have my thoughts and prayers.

Hang in there.

Not a choice. I was conceived on top of Husker bedsheets beneath a picture of Bob Devaney on the bedroom wall.

vomit spew GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Some of you already know, others don’t but on Tuesday morning I’ll be having surgery to remove a small tumor from my skull. It’s not cancerous but has been an absolute bitch to deal with for the last year.

Total hearing loss on the right side, balance and coordination struggles, memory issues and pretty much constant pain.

So, I’m always up for prayers, good thoughts, words of wisdom or a proper smart ass remark. I won’t be on here much during the first part of the recovery but I’ll try to check in from time to time and I should be ready to go 100% when the season kicks off.

This bowl ban means I’m going to be an obnoxious Mizzou fan all year win or lose. Prep yourselves now, kids.

So yeah. That’s all. Just thought I’d let you all know what’s up.
Prayers to you sir. Best of luck.

You know we are always there bro. Had a close family member go through something similar but not as extreme.

That was a long process to get back to 100%. But in the end she was better for it.

If you need to talk, vent, bitch, etc. I’m always there