Life Update

An update from Mizzou this afternoon

Just checking in. I’m in a lot of pain even with the meds. I’m dizzy and walking with a cane and pretty nauseous. The ear was reconstructed with titanium rods to improve the hearing so I’m pretty sure that makes me part robot now. I’m going back to bed soon. I have a photo of the stitches where they reattached the ear (since they had to cut behind it and move it out of the way) and a couple taken during the surgery itself that are pretty gnarly if anyone wants to see ‘em. Anyway, I’m going back to bed now. Thanks for the well wishes.

An update from Mizzou this afternoon

Just checking in. I’m in a lot of pain even with the meds. I’m dizzy and walking with a cane and pretty nauseous. The ear was reconstructed with titanium rods to improve the hearing so I’m pretty sure that makes me part robot now. I’m going back to bed soon. I have a photo of the stitches where they reattached the ear (since they had to cut behind it and move it out of the way) and a couple taken during the surgery itself that are pretty gnarly if anyone wants to see ‘em. Anyway, I’m going back to bed now. Thanks for the well wishes.
He posted a picture of the back of his ear on Facebook.