Lost one of our own last month...

My best guess on Tigs is the political crap finally got to him. Now LaStFan... I've no clue. I hope both are well.
I think someone on the other board said Tigs had a family member get C19 and was spending time away. That board has had a few people leave lately.

Hate hearing about @R1776U. Hadn’t seen him post in a while. I’m new to both boards and for some reason I thought he was older with some physical health issues with his legs.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
T was a drummer by trade. He was also a DJ, spinning the turntables and rocking some serious EDM. I remember those conversations well. So many times, he would turn me on to the latest Electronic Music he'd found. Back then my son was in high school and I would ask him advice about music because my son plays so many instruments as well as making EDM of his own. T never told me wrong and never let me down. He ALWAYS took the time to help me with advice about musical direction with my son. I'll never forget him. He's the reason I will always root for Rutgers. Sumbitch knew his college football.

He's the reason I will always hate a Shoobie.

He loved living life.

Farewell, my friend. Until we meet again.

T was a drummer by trade. He was also a DJ, spinning the turntables and rocking some serious EDM. I remember those conversations well. So many times, he would turn me on to the latest Electronic Music he'd found. Back then my son was in high school and I would ask him advice about music because my son plays so many instruments as well as making EDM of his own. T never told me wrong and never let me down. He ALWAYS took the time to help me with advice about musical direction with my son. I'll never forget him. He's the reason I will always root for Rutgers. Sumbitch knew his college football.

He's the reason I will always hate a Shoobie.

He loved living life.

Farewell, my friend. Until we meet again.
Thanks for sharing that ODD. Funny how we make guesses on these message boards to fill the voids of the faceless we don’t know. I always imagined he was Tony Soprano with a cat mafia.

Wish there was something other than a thumbs up.

Thanks for sharing that ODD. Funny how we make guesses on these message boards to fill the voids of the faceless we don’t know. I always imagined he was Tony Soprano with a cat mafia.

Wish there was something other than a thumbs up.

Yeah, he was that, too, though. :ROFLMAO:

I absolutely HATE cats. His were his best friends. It was so much fun to go back and forth with him about that.