Memes

338545428_878798563188176_3153942897245583081_n.jpg

You're damn right they do. The big ones can cost 700 thousand plus. Hell, there's a combine that goes for like 1.2. Put heads on it and you're looking at something like 1.5
Serious question. How over-priced do you think they are? I know these corporate owned farm industry big wigs must love it, maybe hoping it will drive out the American farmer? Im just being conspiracy minded.

Serious question. How over-priced do you think they are? I know these corporate owned farm industry big wigs must love it, maybe hoping it will drive out the American farmer? Im just being conspiracy minded.
They are definitely overpriced, how much?, I don't know. There is more technology in a pimped out tractor than in those super cars. I just don't know how anyone pays for them brand new. Hell even the used market is outrageous right now. There are used tractors going for as much or more than they sold for new. There is kind of a shortage of machinery right now. Brand new is hard to nearly impossible to get, so the good shape low houred used market is 🔥.