Memes

They are definitely overpriced, how much?, I don't know. There is more technology in a pimped out tractor than in those super cars. I just don't know how anyone pays for them brand new. Hell even the used market is outrageous right now. There are used tractors going for as much or more than they sold for new. There is kind of a shortage of machinery right now. Brand new is hard to nearly impossible to get, so the good shape low houred used market is 🔥.
Around 79 or 80 I was talking to my dad. I grew up on a farm and remember the stresses that go with that. Knew I would not do that and have not. Anyway he gave up farming and went to work at the shipyard in Mobile. Rented out the land and let all the farming equipment go.
So around the 79 or 80 time frame I mentioned he told me that recently he had considered getting back into it and looked around at equipment and prices.

The old saying "Sticker shock". Said it was way past what he was willing to spend/risk. And that was long ago and has only gotten worse since.

l6sdjb3rt0n51.jpg