7. QUINN EWERS, TEXAS
8. KYLE MCCORD, OHIO STATE
9. BO NIX, OREGON
10. DILLON GABRIEL, OKLAHOMA
11. JORDAN TRAVIS, FLORIDA STATE
12. CAMERON WARD, WASHINGTON STATE
13. MICHAEL PRATT, TULANE

boner-penis.gif

@della @RuffledFeathers @Tenn"cock did they get it right.

15. Spencer Rattler, South Carolina
19. Joe Milton III, Tennessee
If he continues his stellar play from his last three games then he's considerably underrated. He's got better supporting talent on field this year (Nyk Harbor has literally got Olympic speed and size to dominate defenses) and Juice Wells (top SEC returning WR) is back, also we acquired a new offensive coordinator from Arkansas (Dowell Lougains). We're expecting a noticeable improvement in offensive production. We'll find out soon as we play the #2 QB on the list (Drake Maye) in our season opener.

If he continues his stellar play from his last three games then he's considerably underrated. He's got better supporting talent on field this year (Nyk Harbor has literally got Olympic speed and size to dominate defenses) and Juice Wells (top SEC returning WR) is back, also we acquired a new offensive coordinator from Arkansas (Dowell Lougains). We're expecting a noticeable improvement in offensive production. We'll find out soon as we play the #2 QB on the list (Drake Maye) in our season opener.
There's an article I came across today that I should have posted that says SCAR is going to put a beatdown on UNC.

There's an article I came across today that I should have posted that says SCAR is going to put a beatdown on UNC.
We normally do. The last loss was a screw up by Muschamp. We owned the first half, then Mack Brown's halftime adjustments schooled Muschamp and they came back to win.

Our last game was Belk Bowl in same location (Charlotte) in '21, we manhandled them with our third string QB (against the same NC QB). Beamer out coached Brown. More of the same is expected.

BTW that third string QB (Joyner) is now our starting RB. He's added weight and appears to be practicing well, but that is our offensive weak spot. Joyner has always been a running QB with good speed, and is an experienced senior.

We normally do. The last loss was a screw up by Muschamp. We owned the first half, then Mack Brown's halftime adjustments schooled Muschamp and they came back to win.

Our last game was Belk Bowl in same location (Charlotte) in '21, we manhandled them with our third string QB (against the same NC QB). Beamer out coached Brown. More of the same is expected.

BTW that third string QB (Joyner) is now our starting RB. He's added weight and appears to be practicing well, but that is our offensive weak spot. Joyner has always been a running QB with good speed, and is an experienced senior.
I need Drake Maye to throw 3 INT's, one fumble and one TD in that game in order to push Penix Jr. closer to the Heisman.

I left out the part where Rattler gets a strained muscle in the 1st qtr and SCAR plays their backup QB.
A whole season of possible injuries to either one.

BTW our next best is apparently a true freshman dual role QB that was impressive in spring game.

And we just got a 2026 elite QB commitment, if it holds that long.

@della @RuffledFeathers @Tenn"cock did they get it right.

15. Spencer Rattler, South Carolina
19. Joe Milton III, Tennessee
Myanma_A_16975_2.jpg

At Tennessee we care more about end of season stats than preseason. Milton is like wheat and Penix and Rattler are like chaff.