Might be banned from Soundoff for a while...So how's everyone's holiday season going so far???

Merry Christmas all. Missus and I are now three days into our road trip to Sedona. Daughter and her boyfriend flew to Phoenix from DC last night. We spent the night on the Riverwalk in San Antonio, with a drive to El Paso on tap for today. Next week will be the longest stretch of days with our daughter since she went off to college at Mizzou, switched to Missouri State after a single semester because she disliked Mizzou, then grad school at Pitt, them moved to DC to be a grown up. Really looking forward to this. Usually we have three or four long weekends a year ... this will basically be six days.

Hope all’s well with you NoleKing, and everyone else as well.

And you chose to type all that update here in NKs "Fuck Rivals" thread for what reason?

Merry Christmas all. Missus and I are now three days into our road trip to Sedona. Daughter and her boyfriend flew to Phoenix from DC last night. We spent the night on the Riverwalk in San Antonio, with a drive to El Paso on tap for today. Next week will be the longest stretch of days with our daughter since she went off to college at Mizzou, switched to Missouri State after a single semester because she disliked Mizzou, then grad school at Pitt, them moved to DC to be a grown up. Really looking forward to this. Usually we have three or four long weekends a year ... this will basically be six days.

Sedona’s one of my favorite places, although never been there in winter. @Bama fan in Los Angeles has been missing on the board a while. If you see him driving one of those pink jeeps, tell him to get his ass back over here. Enjoy the time with your daughter. If you’re into hiking, I recommend devils bridge.

There is only one place I’d ever want to live than where I do now, and that’s Sedona.

I just finished shopping up this week and my vacation started Thursday. Heading downtown tomorrow to check out Christmas Villiage and do some ice skating. Heading out to Western Pa for the week to the in-laws starting Monday.

How's everyone's season going?
So just how many times have you been banned from Soundoff? It has to be in the 20s by now, lol.

Anyway- good to hear from you, I'm actually finished with my Christmas shopping - a new record for me.

just finished setting up mom's death bed at home and waiting for transport with her. My other mom sorta a four brothers youth on my part is in the same hospital from a heart attack. My good friends wife died last night from a sudden heart attack.
Damn man, while I want to try to find something positive to say in the midst of all that hard shit, I think the old Praying for peace thing is all that fits.. and I will... pray for peace for you.

just finished setting up mom's death bed at home and waiting for transport with her. My other mom sorta a four brothers youth on my part is in the same hospital from a heart attack. My good friends wife died last night from a sudden heart attack.
Good Gog man, when it rains it pours. I'd give some cliche advice, but that seems callous.

Just know you have a bunch of people here willing to listen to you vent and wish you the best.

Interesting because with this post, it appears I’ve spent more time here than you have.

Nope, you just flap you gums more.

Anyhow, aren’t you always saying these folks got what they deserved by being banned over there?

There’s a few of you over there that seem to be happy with the purge.

Nope, you just flap you gums more.

Anyhow, aren’t you always saying these folks got what they deserved by being banned over there?

There’s a few of you over there that seem to be happy with the purge.

I appreciate the irony of you accusing another of flapping gums.

But you’re wrong, and I have numerous pots I can show to back me up. I didn’t like the secret board, but I’ve been adamant nobody shoulda been perma banned. And not one post showing I was happy about it.

I appreciate the irony of you accusing another of flapping gums.

But you’re wrong, and I have numerous pots I can show to back me up. I didn’t like the secret board, but I’ve been adamant nobody shoulda been perma banned. And not one post showing I was happy about it.

Tap dancing now, lol.

Don’t be scared.

Who is tap dancing. I’ve posted the message on here and anybody can search my rivals posts to see it.

8dpv.gif