Might be banned from Soundoff for a while...So how's everyone's holiday season going so far???

Well yeah, on this board you’re like, “hey guys, what’s up.”

On the other board you talk about how they wanted their own secret board to talk shit and now they have it.

You know you were talking shit about these folks. But whatever, knock yourself out.

Merry Christmas, lol.

Well yeah, on this board you’re like, “hey guys, what’s up.”

On the other board you talk about how they wanted their own secret board to talk shit and now they have it.

You know you were talking shit about these folks. But whatever, knock yourself out.

Merry Christmas, lol.

Seems you’d be able to back that up. But I’ve been pretty consistent on my message that I didn’t like the board but though their bans were bs.

But keep trying to hard.

Seems you’d be able to back that up. But I’ve been pretty consistent on my message that I didn’t like the board but though their bans were bs.

But keep trying to hard.

Yep, you were talking shit about the posters from the “secret” board getting what they asked for and deserved.

You know it’s true and I know it’s true.

But welcome to our new board anyhow.

Yep, you were talking shit about the posters from the “secret” board getting what they asked for and deserved.

You know it’s true and I know it’s true.

But welcome to our new board anyhow.

Again, you’d be able to find posts like Starscream or Jenner or even Della. But you won’t find me saying anything other than 1)The secret board was not cool 2)the perma bans were a bs overreaction

And Looks I post on this board just as much as you do, so it doesn’t look like it’s your board anymore than mine.

But at this point you’ve hijacked it enough. So you can either agree to meet and fight, or move on.

Again, you’d be able to find posts like Starscream or Jenner or even Della. But you won’t find me saying anything other than 1)The secret board was not cool 2)the perma bans were a bs overreaction

And Looks I post on this board just as much as you do, so it doesn’t look like it’s your board anymore than mine.

But at this point you’ve hijacked it enough. So you can either agree to meet and fight, or move on.

Meet and fight, lol.

You sound like Joe Biden.

Meet and fight, lol.

You sound like Joe Biden.

I mean, there’s no other way. You’ve made an accusation, of which you have no proof. I’ve proved it wrong, and you continue to go on instead of admitting you’re wrong. So, it’s time to move on.

But i’m not wrong.

Why not just be upfront with your other set of “friends” and just apologize for talking shit about them behind their backs,

No one likes a back stabbing pussy.

But i’m not wrong.

Why not just be upfront with your other set of “friends” and just apologize for talking shit about them behind their backs,

No one likes a back stabbing pussy.
But you are. You can’t find a single post or example of me talking shit. I’ve said the secret board was lame and bullshit, but none of them shoulda been banned. I was adamant in defense on the day of the purge.

However, you were the one If I recall that mentioned all the shit talked about me by you and others on the TCU board.

But you are. You can’t find a single post or example of me talking shit. I’ve said the secret board was lame and bullshit, but none of them shoulda been banned. I was adamant in defense on the day of the purge.

However, you were the one If I recall that mentioned all the shit talked about me by you and others on the TCU board.

I will admit we talked about what a freakin goober you are. Everyone seemed to be in agreement on that.

Interesting, so you accuse one of talking shit despite no evidence, but admit to your own. Sounds like projecting.

Nope, I say it directly to you all the time.

It was just funny cause there were so many others that felt the same about you.

Just a salty little soy boy is all you are.

Nope, I say it directly to you all the time.

It was just funny cause there were so many others that felt the same about you.

Just a salty little soy boy is all you are.

I think you're pretty salty yourself given this exchange and pretty much most of your posts towards me. But we've hijacked this thread long enough. Again, since you have no desire to actually settle this. Then it's simply time to move on.

I think you're pretty salty yourself given this exchange and pretty much most of your posts towards me. But we've hijacked this thread long enough. Again, since you have no desire to actually settle this. Then it's simply time to move on.

Haha, the ol’ “I know you are but what am I” trick.